Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

oops its a women. Been a bit preoccupied with actual work so a bit out of touch.
1596732193235.jpeg

Let her play with the boys.

They can but as a team miles away from where we'd like to be I think there is much more worth in development. At the very least the experienced players should be giving us a good 3 or 4 years.

If we are not paying anything to get them here then I'm not sure why we would be expecting 3-4 years? The most important thing is getting a good team on the pitch as soon as possible, everything should fall into place beyond that.

One or two players would be fine. Nobody is advocating a whole team of them.

No matter how we may all see Everton compared to other clubs. This extract from the BBC sports web site clearly shows how we are perceived by some (many ?) in the game and what that means in attracting players. Jesse Lingard could leave Manchester United in the summer, says former United midfielder Paul Scholes. "Jesse is a good lad, he just needs a run of games but I don’t think he will get that at Manchester United, maybe at a mid-table team like an Everton or West Ham.” https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53673652

Status
Not open for further replies.