Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at our options on the left and think yeah I wouldn’t hate if he moved back there (his goal scoring record from the left was still very good)

Not sure its necessarily about going to the left as a winger, its about playing with inside forwards and varying formations during a game. I think 442 is rumbled if im honest, you can get a T-rex with a beer belly through our central chanel with it.

Not sure its necessarily about going to the left as a winger, its about playing with inside forwards and varying formations during a game. I think 442 is rumbled if im honest, you can get a T-rex with a beer belly through our central chanel with it.
You might be right, but it's almost impossible to judge based on the central midfield pairings we were playing with for the last 1/3 of the season

I look at our options on the left and think yeah I wouldn’t hate if he moved back there (his goal scoring record from the left was still very good)
He's bad at everything that isn't goal scoring and working hard when out there though. Particularly in possession he turns into a black hole at times. The ball goes out there and it is lost.

Seems like all the rumoured signings for us are setting their sights on 'bigger' clubs..... lets face it we were crap last season and nobody wants to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.