Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Joe Bryan remind anyone of Leighton Baines? Would be perfect backup to Digne..

Been a fan since his Bristol City days, wanted him when he originally signed with Fulham. If we sell Digne next summer and Fulham drop back down I would bring him to be a solid squad player until Nkoukou (?) is ready to break through.

Does Joe Bryan remind anyone of Leighton Baines? Would be perfect backup to Digne..

Yeah, i highly doubt fulham are going to sell the guy who got them up after they've returned to the prem, may as well ask to be relegated. Very baines like goals though.

Think we were linked with that Bryan a year or two ago?
Doubt it would be happening now plus we've not sold Digne...

flatters to deceive.
great in the championship, would be found out terribly in the PL.

Based on what exactly? Mahrez came from St Etienne in a league akin to Championship. None had heard of him, nor Kante for that matter before they came here.

Wonder how many said similar of Cahill when he signed? Lower league doesn't mean of lesser quality.

flatters to deceive.
great in the championship, would be found out terribly in the PL.

Not so sure about that, 17 goals this year in a no10 role is very decent. I think he's exactly the type of player we need. Good dribbling, passing and has an eye for goal. Surrounded by better players he could be an inspired signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.