Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record at Arsenal in his last season wasn't that bad (interesting analysis here: https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...018-19-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics) - but the Gooners were obviously happy for him to go, especially at the money we offered. I have no idea why; but I still have a feeling he is not a lost cause if played in a system that suits his game - although that said, I would not deliberately build a system just to accommodate him.

Walcott scored 19 in his last season at arsenal though, he's scored about 5 in. 3 years here.

I reckon this is the summer where I finally pack in any hope that we’ll do anything in the near future. I already feel completely unarsed about the upcoming season, but starting the first game with Gylfi Sigurdsson and Jordan Pickford in the starting XI will officially kill off any lingering passion for me.

Even worse, if we ever do anything, we will get picked apart straight away.
I don't see a route to sustained success for us, feels like the ship sailed 5 or so years ago

The post I quoted, for Milan and Real Madrid only mentioned presidents
Oh aye... the presidents at both clubs dominate everything and the guys behind the scenes- Sporting directors, director of footballs etc are much lower key. Juve with the Agnellis as well.

Sancho - United, Ndombele - Inter, how about you go read for yourself.

Sorry, I googled "Concrete rumours hurtful to Evertonians" and only got this

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 18.04.58.png

Status
Not open for further replies.