Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was Paul Joyce or something. Instead, it's the "Transfer Guru".

The odd thing though is that his work on the Sunday times isn't very frequent, so maybe he has something credible on this

Might fine player.

4B7D3653-B00F-49AA-BE7F-767B128D8465.jpeg

Seen a couple of tentative links to Edouard at Celtic. Should be all over that kinda signing. Young french u21 international banging the goals in. For me, and I watch a lot of Scottish football, he is superior to his predecessor, Dembele, who has done well at Lyon and is attracting big interest across Europe. Might've missed the boat on Edouard. Some big sides sniffing about.

And before the inevitable farmers league comparisons come, the last few from the SPL, VVD, John McGinn, Andy Robertson and Kieran Tierney would all walk into our side.

Seen a couple of tentative links to Edouard at Celtic. Should be all over that kinda signing. Young french u21 international banging the goals in. For me, and I watch a lot of Scottish football, he is superior to his predecessor, Dembele, who has done well at Lyon and is attracting big interest across Europe. Might've missed the boat on Edouard. Some big sides sniffing about.

And before the inevitable farmers league comparisons come, the last few from the SPL, VVD, John McGinn, Andy Robertson and Kieran Tierney would all walk into our side.

Not sure we'd play 3 left backs at once though

Pulisic was signed Jan 2019, Hazard was sold June 2019, Morata was also sold for 60m.

Last year during their ban they bought Kovavic for 40m and sold players equalling roughly 190m in that time.

Morata 60m, Hazard 90m, Luiz 8m, Kalas 8m, Aina 8m and a few others.

So far they have spent 50m on Werner and Ziyech for 35m.

They are very much still in credit.

Think Luiz was £12m tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.