Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a lot to do , but I am more optimistic than many on here.
I think that the Blurts , City and Chelsea will finish miles clear next season.
Let's face it United are crap , and without their 14 penalties (or however many they got) they would have been nowhere near Champions League qualification.
Even after this miserable season , if we had started the season reasonably , and under Carlo , rather than Silva , we would have been knocking on the door of the top 6.
With a decent transfer window ( both out and in) , I still think that Carlo will have us challenging the top 6. Wolves and Leicester are no great shakes , but many are convincing themselves that they are.
I think people are highly underestimating Utd. Their front 3 is terrifying and all young-ish. When Pogba is arsed they could be on par with anyone.

I have no idea how good he is I don't watch the barcodes regularly, seen him a few times. But a 20 year old on a free to develop as a squad player is an option or we could just carry on with Delph and Davies. I prefer a risk of trying someone else. Brooks as well...

He’s a less “ stylish “ version of Tom Davies. In other words, plop.

Next.

Well good business sense is actually to do the opposite and go with the much younger Sarr...

King is currently on 2.3m a year salary, compared to Sarr's 1.3m...as King has a minimal transfer fee, he will have even bigger wage demands than his bournemouth contract...

King is 28, Sarr is 22...Sarr therefore has potential to make us a big profit in 3 years time, whereas King wouldn't...

It doesn’t really matter who the wide forward is then though cause that means we’ll have spent £25 million Sarr and still have Davies and Gomes playing centre midfielder. We’ll barely see the ball.

And Sarr’s no guarantee to be a success either. He’s had a very inconsistent season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.