Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if Carlo wants Immobile (30) and Allan (29)?

We gonna say no they're too old?

Good point...

But it's a balance we need & Zaha at £90m strikes me as extortionate for a player I personally don't rate that highly...

Of course we need a blend of ages & experience however we need to be a lot more smarter in our transfers than we have been recently...

Invest in younger players with room for improvement has to be the way forward long term...

I'd be gutted if we go for Zaha again. For me its mainly that he seems sulk A LOT and have a chip on his shoulder that, rather than inspiring him to prove people wrong, drives him to complain and moan. We need to improve the mentality in the team and Zaha is 100% not the player to do that.

If we're looking for a new RW his summer, then Zaha would be 3rd choice. Much prefer we look to Sarr at Watford or see if Chelsea would let Hudson Odoi go. Sarr has already intimated he'd be off if they got relegated and the talent at Chelsea next season will be beyond the pale. Can't see Hudson Odoi making the bench, never mind starting. Might make a season long loan feasible.

That being said, it's center mid and goalkeeper are the absolute, no BS, must be addressed this summer.

If we're looking for a new RW his summer, then Zaha would be 3rd choice. Much prefer we look to Sarr at Watford or see if Chelsea would let Hudson Odoi go. Sarr has already intimated he'd be off if they got relegated and the talent at Chelsea next season will be beyond the pale. Can't see Hudson Odoi making the bench, never mind starting. Might make a season long loan feasible.

That being said, it's center mid and goalkeeper are the absolute, no BS, must be addressed this summer.
Season long loan only if it can be turned permanent. No shot we should develop Chelsea's players.

Where’s the next Zinedine Kilbane when you need ‘em?

I just want balance in our attack. I would love a player who could play on the right and cut in on to there left foot. Ideally I would like us to play a front 3 Richarlison on the left DCL through middle and an as yet unidentified left footer on the right.

Good point...

But it's a balance we need & Zaha at £90m strikes me as extortionate for a player I personally don't rate that highly...

Of course we need a blend of ages & experience however we need to be a lot more smarter in our transfers than we have been recently...

Invest in younger players with room for improvement has to be the way forward long term...

No one is paying £90mill for Zaha. Not. One.

Highest it'll go it £50mill based purely on him wanting to leave.

I doubt they'll even get that anymore, he had quite a poor year and even hodgson said his heads not there anymore

Reckon 30-40 would get you him.

I'd offer 20m +Walcott and someone else crap see what they say

Walcott gets to go back down south, get him off the wages

Or even less cash + Michael keane, would suit palace and hodgsons tacitcs anyway

was not impressed with him at the weekend though. Sweet left foot but i thought we needed more players who show passion. He didnt look like he was fighting for Bournemouth's last chance
I must admit, I only saw the highlights of the Everton game, since BT saw fit to show Liverpool's dead rubber instead. He did play well at City, although that could have something to do with him being a graduate of their academy.

There's something a bit odd about the whole set-up at Bournemouth. It feels as though they came and went with a whimper, despite the fact that they actually stuck around the league for quite a few years.

I doubt they'll even get that anymore, he had quite a poor year and even hodgson said his heads not there anymore

Reckon 30-40 would get you him.

I'd offer 20m +Walcott and someone else crap see what they say

Walcott gets to go back down south, get him off the wages

Or even less cash + Michael keane, would suit palace and hodgsons tacitcs anyway

He'll defo be gone. Just like Grealish at Villa will be gone too. It's all down to who wants to buy.

Both will no doubt go to the wire as clubs rely on the player to make a move/transfer request

I'd be gutted if we go for Zaha again. For me its mainly that he seems sulk A LOT and have a chip on his shoulder that, rather than inspiring him to prove people wrong, drives him to complain and moan. We need to improve the mentality in the team and Zaha is 100% not the player to do that.

Look at the way Richarlison gets labelled a diver because he plays for us, sod having that on both wings

Not so sure...think it will be £70m. +....

We will see, I would say though Zaha at £40m would be a good deal espeicially if we could unload Walcott or Delph in the mix also...

Status
Not open for further replies.