Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for Zaha

Cometh the hour cometh the man

Time for Sandro to be given a chance on the left, cutting in scoring blammos for fun.

I haven't given up on you yet Sandy!!

Just imagine. But seriously. Imagine that the 0.001% of him actually playing well came true and he actually played well. I think GoT would explode and BMD stadium would spring up overnight.

I can only p

It depends how much they are asking for him, if it's still £60m then I think it's too much, but if it was more like £40m and we said, well instead of the £40m we will give you, Tosun, Bolasie and £15m, they would get attacking players that they need plus some cash

I'm sorry but £40m is not worth it. Compare to Iwobi and Richarlison rates please. Iwobi = too expensive learn from that. Richarlison - younger much better £50m

Zaha was always going to be linked,its the easy,lazy link to make after we wanted him last year, if we do now who know's as a new boss may want different players even though we supposedly hear hes a fan, plus the so called maybe lower fee of 30-40mil suggested by his advisors hes available for will have more teams after him than us if we even are - one way or the other i hope hes here or somewhere else soon as we will have this all summer and till oct 5th if hes not gone by then

The fee for Zaha would have to be quite heavily in our favour considering his age.

You would imagine he has negotiated his exit from Palace early last season.

IMO if this one happens it will happen fast

Genuinely feel you could get a Zaha quality player for cheaper abroad. There are plenty of players with pace and trickery with little end product all over the world, could probably get one much younger too....

Agreed if Zaha didn't hold British citizenship and played in another league he would be valued around 15M with his age and production numbers.

The fee for Zaha would have to be quite heavily in our favour considering his age.

You would imagine he has negotiated his exit from Palace early last season.

IMO if this one happens it will happen fast

Think he would be about £30-35mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.