Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romero will presumably be 3rd choice @ United next season, behind De Gea & Henderson, a move for him to push Pickford to breaking point or improvement would be a good signature.. a solid keeper but not a long term fixture. Pickford is a good keeper, he’s just got a rotten attitude. He needs to improve this hugely. He can be fixed.

Ivanovic must be another one of Carlos generals? It’s hugely worrying that there’s no one in the dressing room that can promote the right drive, mentality and atmosphere to move this club forward, that we have to bring in Ivanovic who with all respect is in the twilight of his career and not the player he once was. Hopefully if true this is just a year offering with limited playing time to transition him into a coaching role..

Pickford is a good keeper in the same way Bolasie is a good footballer, make a decent youtubevideo but disastrous on the pitch

My brother thinks we should be straight in for him.

Has big potential from what bits I have seen of him.
Not sure he is exactly what we need, but if the price wasn't too extortionate I think he would be a good addition.
Brookes is a bit like the Maddison situation when he was at Norwich.......a lot of fans weren't too sure about him but he's proved them wrong at Leicester. Brookes could be another case in point, who knows?

Mad our fans loads were crying about links to Coutinho, but suggest Zaha?

Bye a left footer and get Coutinho on loans and play him from the left.
The spelling of the word, buy, bye and by and it being used in the right context is proving a real struggle on the forum right now.

Are you pleased with yourself @Tommy wato ? You and your Marcel Brands thread has caused untold damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.