Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to add another non-goal contributing player to our non-goal contributing midfield? Right, cool bro.

Don’t believe I said that myself

Seems that sometimes no one is good enough to play for us and yet we absolutely stink and we should “swerve” everyone because they are “pants”

Zaha is better than anything we have, barring Richarlison, and yet he isn’t good enough.

If Carlo believes we need Zaha in the team I believe he knows best, unlike previous regimes.

On a final note “bro” is more New Zealand, not from Oz

Cheers

Romero has been linked. I don't think he'd swap United's bench for ours so we'd need to make some kind of commitment which would mean Pickford being shunted. Too many ifs and maybes to be likely but I'd take him. He's solid rather than spectacular and that's good enough for me right now.

He's better than Pickford so wouldn't be on the bench.

Don’t believe I said that myself

Seems that sometimes no one is good enough to play for us and yet we absolutely stink and we should “swerve” everyone because they are “pants

Zaha is better than anything we have, barring Richarlison, and yet he isn’t good enough.

If Carlo believes we need Zaha in the team I believe he knows best, unlike previous regimes.

On a final note “bro” is more New Zealand, not from Oz

Cheers
spot on that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.