Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still think we should've kept Robinson for another year, he could've still been sent to Wigan on Loan. The fact Milan fancied him in January suggests he has something, and he's had decent reports from both loans. He is just still learning the game.

Even if Baines had stayed on, it was only a matter of time before he was gone. With the few decent performances he put in, he could obviously come in and do a job, but it was always a fraction of the level it had been before, so it was noticeable. He started the really annoying habit of stopping on the half way line and checking 9/10 passes back to CB or keeper as far back as Martinez 2nd season, and in my opinion, Oviedo had surpassed him in terms of usefulness in that position.

Maybe Gibson can come in and share understudy duties with the young French lad. But I certainly wouldn't be spending any serious money on a Baines replacement.
I’d like to think we’ve learnt s thing or two from dealing with Barca to stick buy back clauses in these sales. I mean we could buy back Robinson now whilst Wigan need the cash and sell him to the highest bidder turning a cool profit to blow it on a mega wages for a reject player

Let's sign Özil on 400k a week to play on the opposite wing to his pal Iwobi, then we can play Walcott up top for the reject Arsenal unholy trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.