Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's as bad as people are making out. 3 or 4 quality additions to our side could easily push us into the top 6. There's work to be done but I'm expecting next season to be a huge improvement on this one.
How long have we been saying that though, this group of players have given up under several managers now and are showing signs of doing it under one of the greatest managers of all time, got to stop turning the cheek and giving them another chance. Easily one of the worst squads in the league, full of crap poisoness players

Hope we go.back in for Zaha. Knoe he not popular on here but I think he would be a good addition to the team
we should get him and sarr and get rid of bernard and iwobi. Then we just need 1 definisively midfielder and gbamin to actually play. Maybe see if we can get gueye or a type of player like him too.

yeah.. this is not going to happen. Bet we loan 2 and buy 1 random player

My recollection of his time at Goodison is that he immensely talented and either very unfit or unsuited to the pace of the English game.

Yeah but he's firmly adjusted now. Constantly involved in all Watford did well until his injury, then they fell off a cliff without him. No more stamina issues really, has filled out a bit.

I just think he's a really effective winger now and will be a steal for any club that gambles on him.

Windows been open for a few hours !? Come on Brands .... get to work ... shift some dross / sign some quality !!!! Get a move on !

Yeah but he's firmly adjusted now. Constantly involved in all Watford did well until his injury, then they fell off a cliff without him. No more stamina issues really, has filled out a bit.

I just think he's a really effective winger now and will be a steal for any club that gambles on him.

He was valued last time it was on here as their most valuable player at 32mill .Touch, wouldn't and barge pole come to mind.
No more buying players who we have seen not make it here and also injured .There must be better than that .
Imagine if Brands and Carlo bought him and it didn't work!

Status
Not open for further replies.