Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey thank f this season is over. So much optimism going into it and we end up going through yet another manager and dont even finish top half. Big summer ahead, back the boss Mosh and put half this squad in thr shredder.

You cannot possibly watch this or any other match and not think a MINIMUM of 2 CM's needs to be priority. I'd say 3 at the very minimum should be but everything about this club is just so so so so so poor to watch and experience.

If we don't get this upcoming window right then we could be staring into the abyss next season

A relegated team just smacked the crap out of us at our own gaff

There has never been a more important transfer window in our clubs history I think

We're not very good, but leaving out the context doesn't make sense. Bournemouth playing for their lives while our players are already on holidays.

We're as bad as the table suggests. No worse. I think we're three good players away from being competitive. Two midfielders and a winger.

Whatever we think about Brands, at least in this instance we have a top manager to run the rule over his suggestions. I have faith we'll do much better in the coming window.

GK: Recoup the money spent on Pickford, Stekelenberg leaving, Virginia as back up, recall Lössl. New starter needed.

RB:
Coleman not good enough going forward, Kenny is back up for now. Sidibe not the answer. New starter needed.

LB:
Digne is quality, hope for Baines to remain as back up; if not, Nkoulou. Position sorted.

CB: Holgate first choice starter, not convinced by either Keane or Mina; sell one & keep one as backup along with Branthwaite. New starter needed.

CM:
Where do you start with this? Delph, Davies, Sigurdsson, Baningime all not good enough; sell the lot. Gomes looks a shadow of his former self but there’s a top player in there so he stays. Gbamin: still undecided. Two new starters needed.

W:
Walcott, Iwobi, Bernard all not good enough. Can’t sell everybody though, so one (probably Iwobi) stays. Gordon a highlight of the season for me, but still raw. Two new starters needed.

ST:
Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin have had excellent seasons overall and Kean looked good against Bournemouth. Still need an extra body in there though if we’re playing two up top and / or DCL goes on another barren run. First team quality player needed.

The overhaul needed to improve this squad is freighting; the only positive is that there is still a bit of value in the players that we need to get rid of (Pickford, Davies, Sigurdsson, etc) which should help us balance the books.

Keep - Holgate, Branthwaite, Digne, Gomes, Gordon, Richarlison, DCL & Moise Kean, the rest can F OFF,

We need a new spine right through the middle of our starting 11, because we are currently spineless & gutless in our performances.

Thank God the season is over, now over to you Carlo & Marcel to sort this mess out.

We're not very good, but leaving out the context doesn't make sense. Bournemouth playing for their lives while our players are already on holidays.

We're as bad as the table suggests. No worse. I think we're three good players away from being competitive. Two midfielders and a winger.

Whatever we think about Brands, at least in this instance we have a top manager to run the rule over his suggestions. I have faith we'll do much better in the coming window.
Also no fans but still we are turd.. A team full of players who think they are better than they are. It's why Burnley/Sheff utd are comfortably above us

GK: Recoup the money spent on Pickford, Stekelenberg leaving, Virginia as back up, recall Lössl. New starter needed.

RB:
Coleman not good enough going forward, Kenny is back up for now. Sidibe not the answer. New starter needed.

LB:
Digne is quality, hope for Baines to remain as back up; if not, Nkoulou. Position sorted.

CB: Holgate first choice starter, not convinced by either Keane or Mina; sell one & keep one as backup along with Branthwaite. New starter needed.

CM:
Where do you start with this? Delph, Davies, Sigurdsson, Baningime all not good enough; sell the lot. Gomes looks a shadow of his former self but there’s a top player in there so he stays. Gbamin: still undecided. Two new starters needed.

W:
Walcott, Iwobi, Bernard all not good enough. Can’t sell everybody though, so one (probably Iwobi) stays. Gordon a highlight of the season for me, but still raw. Two new starters needed.

ST:
Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin have had excellent seasons overall and Kean looked good against Bournemouth. Still need an extra body in there though if we’re playing two up top and / or DCL goes on another barren run. First team quality player needed.

The overhaul needed to improve this squad is freighting; the only positive is that there is still a bit of value in the players that we need to get rid of (Pickford, Davies, Sigurdsson, etc) which should help us balance the books.
Yes i agree with that analysis.

Interesting to see SSN presenters (Thompson’s included so no bias here), absolutely adamant we have no money lol

But seriously we need a complete overhaul. Midfield is pivotal.

Status
Not open for further replies.