Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is people expected players like Lukaku to single handely win us games - I mean he's good but only a handful of players on the planet have the ability to do that.

The reality is an Everton with a Lukaku or Yakubu in the side has more chance of success than one with DCL or Stracularsi in it.

You still need a top manager and other good players on top like.
I expected him to have the humility to sacrifice himself for the team on days where it wasn't just a case of barging over Steve Cook or Ciaran Clark, but he never has and never will acknowledge his limitations.

Not that it has anything to do with the fans or their expectations. The situation here is poor because the recruitment team is poor.

I expected him to have the humility to sacrifice himself for the team on days where it wasn't just a case of barging over Steve Cook or Ciaran Clark, but he never has and never will acknowledge his limitations.

Not that it has anything to do with the fans or their expectations. The situation here is poor because the recruitment team is poor.

He did do that on occasions though mate - its just our club have not had proper squad depth since the 80's therefore if Rom wasnt on it then fans would moan as we had no one else.

Its the same now - if Richarlison doesn't turn up on the day neither do we which is why I want another goal scoring CF coming in yet some are happy to persist with the likes of DCL/Kean and wonder why we dont always win when Richy isnt on fire 38 games a season.

Funny how when he got his dream move to Utd. they ended up with exactly the same opinion of him despite his impressive goal scoring record there.
They weren’t particularly sorry to see him leave.

He did do that on occasions though mate - its just our club have not had proper squad depth since the 80's therefore if Rom wasnt on it then fans would moan as we had no one else.

Its the same now - if Richarlison doesn't turn up on the day neither do we which is why I want another goal scoring CF coming in yet some are happy to persist with the likes of DCL/Kean and wonder why we dont always win when Richy isnt on fire 38 games a season.

If you take away Richarlisons goals we are still 11th.

That just goes with the territory. Everyone likes being the highest profile player when the fans are cheering and the money is rolling in, so it shouldn't be a surprise when they're the ones catching flak when the team is competing with Burnley and Newcastle.

That just goes with the territory. Everyone likes being the highest profile player when the fans are cheering and the money is rolling in, so it shouldn't be a surprise when they're the ones catching flak when the team is competing with Burnley and Newcastle.

Get what you are saying mate but ultimately its down to depth - if Abraham/Giroud are not doing it they can bring on Werner next season.

If Salah is being pony the RS have Mane

If Lukaku/Richarlison were/are off it Everton had/have... oh wait.

Thats the problem.

You are aware DCL has scored the same amount of goals, right?

A load of defensive/keeper errors during a 3 month purple patch.

He's not scored in the last 9 games and scored about 5 goals in the 2 and a bit years before his purple patch.

Fans are gonna be in for disappointment if they genuinely think he's going to do much for us next season.

He's not scored in the last 9 games and scored about 5 goals in the 2 and a bit years before his purple patch.

Fans are gonna be in for disappointment if they genuinely think he's going to do much for us next season.

Goals from keeper/defensive errors because he was in the position to profit from them . A strikers job , I believe

Went through them on YouTube and can confirm this is a flat out lie.

Let’s go through them shall we?

Sheff Wed: Quality first, normal second
Bournemouth: Great header
Man City: Robbed Coleman’s goal but not arsed, he’s a striker
Brighton: Great left-footed finish
Chelsea: 2 good finishes
Burnley: Amazing header
Newcastle: First is a good finish, second scuffed
West Ham: Cracking header
Newcastle: Great left-footed finish
Palace: Easy finish, 1 yard out
Arsenal: Great finish
United: Your “lucky” one

Your move.

Get what you are saying mate but ultimately its down to depth - if Abraham/Giroud are not doing it they can bring on Werner next season.

If Salah is being pony the RS have Mane

If Lukaku/Richarlison were/are off it Everton had/have... oh wait.

Thats the problem.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely not here to say that Everton have a good squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.