Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton could sign Ola Aina and Salvatore Sirigu from Torino in the summer transfer window.
Everton were linked to former Chelsea player Ola Aina who is doing a fine job in Serie A and is rumoured to be considering a move back to the Premier League. The Toffees were interested in bringing him to Goodison Park as a successor to Seamus Coleman. A few days ago, Torino goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu was also on the wish list of Carlo Ancelotti. Interest in two Torino players may result in a double swoop over the summer.

Seamus Coleman is reaching the twilight of his career and needs to be replaced soon. In fact, the Toffees need to find a player who can compete with Coleman for the starting spot. The loan spell of Djibril Sidibe is set to end and Marcel Brands is unwilling to pay £12 million for the French star, leaving options open for a new right back.
Anyone know anything about this Aina lad? Eurobeat YouTube video?

This Aina has played most of this season at Left Wing Back, doesn't look like a RB to me.

Like the boy Sirigu me.

No doubt people will post vids of him throwing them the goal, but still, he would put proper pressure on Pickford.

Yeah, doesn't look like a fullback, looks quite two-footed though which I always like.

So you believe EVERY decision the best managers make is correct?

How did Guardiola's decision not to sign a CB this season work out?

All im seeing is people ignoring facts and statistics and making a case for a striker who misses alot more than he scores which will only effect our hopes of success down the line.

We owe DCL or any player nothing - they are well paid and if they aint doing the job to the level required to obtain certain targets/ambitions then they aint guaranteed a place - thats football.
You've changed your tune, wasn't you recently having a go at the club about their treatment of Dan Meiss?

This Aina has played most of this season at Left Wing Back, doesn't look like a RB to me.

Like the boy Sirigu me.

No doubt people will post vids of him throwing them the goal, but still, he would put proper pressure on Pickford.

Another great buy. Would cost Sidibe fee £10-£15m

I dont see the similarities between bringing in competition for a player & hoodwinking the architect of our new home.
I think you should stay out of the fit birds thread mate, because all of the erections you claim to have is seriously limiting the blood flow to your brain.
No offence.
To stay on topic, Calvert-Lewin is a good player, but one we can improve on.

Everton could sign Ola Aina and Salvatore Sirigu from Torino in the summer transfer window.
Everton were linked to former Chelsea player Ola Aina who is doing a fine job in Serie A and is rumoured to be considering a move back to the Premier League. The Toffees were interested in bringing him to Goodison Park as a successor to Seamus Coleman. A few days ago, Torino goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu was also on the wish list of Carlo Ancelotti. Interest in two Torino players may result in a double swoop over the summer.

Seamus Coleman is reaching the twilight of his career and needs to be replaced soon. In fact, the Toffees need to find a player who can compete with Coleman for the starting spot. The loan spell of Djibril Sidibe is set to end and Marcel Brands is unwilling to pay £12 million for the French star, leaving options open for a new right back.

Yessss

Status
Not open for further replies.