Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarr’s agent, Thierno Seydi:

He said: “If Watford stay up in the Premier League, [Sarr] will be able to confirm himself next season before joining a bigger club. If they’re relegated, it opens other doors. I’m praying for them to stay up so he can have a second season”.

Wowzers!

Sorry to re-hash old news but I've been out of the loop. I have a fair understanding of incomings we are targeting, but any idea who we are looking to sell?

Sigurdsson?

Really think 433 is the way forward. 2 in the middle just isn't enough and think we have enough options to cover up top if we buy the midfielders we all are craving. A 3 of Allan, Hojbjerg and Gomes, with hopefully Gbamin to come back in as well could provide energy and drive, and would let Gordon have more freedom to attack as part of a front 3 with a combination of Richarlison/DCL/Kean/Walcott/hopefully one more.
Carlo prefers 4-4-2

Sarr’s agent, Thierno Seydi:

He said: “If Watford stay up in the Premier League, [Sarr] will be able to confirm himself next season before joining a bigger club. If they’re relegated, it opens other doors. I’m praying for them to stay up so he can have a second season”.

Wowzers!
unless he has a clause about relegation and his transfer price they'll be asking for a fat wedge in return but yeah I'd take him.

Everton could sign Ola Aina and Salvatore Sirigu from Torino in the summer transfer window.
Everton were linked to former Chelsea player Ola Aina who is doing a fine job in Serie A and is rumoured to be considering a move back to the Premier League. The Toffees were interested in bringing him to Goodison Park as a successor to Seamus Coleman. A few days ago, Torino goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu was also on the wish list of Carlo Ancelotti. Interest in two Torino players may result in a double swoop over the summer.

Seamus Coleman is reaching the twilight of his career and needs to be replaced soon. In fact, the Toffees need to find a player who can compete with Coleman for the starting spot. The loan spell of Djibril Sidibe is set to end and Marcel Brands is unwilling to pay £12 million for the French star, leaving options open for a new right back.

He did actually say it (about 16 mins in) but he has a very positive tone when saying it. He is in no doubt he will be backed.
I doubt very much if Carlo would have signed unless he was given guarantees over a very large transfer chest.
He will know what we need and who fits the bill .
The City ruling and the covid pandemic will allow us to spend big if Uncle Uzzy puts his hand in his pocket
I would expect 5 first 11 players to be signed
RB and a whole new midfield
A lot of players to be sold too

Status
Not open for further replies.