Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we could be good for up to about 17m wages to play around with as of now.

7% increase we are allowed plus Morgan, Oumar and that crap RB. Can't for the life of me remember his name.

Gbamin we may have to start paying out of it though as I am sure insurance pays the wages of long term absentees.

Im almost certain insurance doesn't pay the wages of injured players.

Also STCC was scrapped, it no longer applies, clubs are able to increase their wages as much as they like now, as long as they comply with FFP.

14m a year is big money like.
With a bloated and overpaid squad, desperate need for first team players in key positions and a global health and financial crisis this transfer window is probably the most difficult and most important we have had in many years. Over to you Mr Brands.

Career ending injuries, death, fire damage.

But imagine the premium you would have to pay.

Citys wage bill is 300m, how much would a premium be to cover that amount?
You may be right but I'm sure I read somewhere that insurance covers the wages of long term absentees. Think they had to be out for over 6 months. Maybe I read it wrong and the insurance only kicks in after 6 months and we paid up to then.

With a bloated and overpaid squad, desperate need for first team players and a global health and financial crisis this transfer window is probably the most difficult and most important we have had in many years. Over to you Mr Brands.

Apart from the rona, its the same as all the other windows.

Bloated squad on massive wages in dire need of players who can play.

Probably the same as the last 5 years.

You may be right but I'm sure I read somewhere that insurance covers the wages of long term absentees. Think they had to be out for over 6 months. Maybe I read it wrong and the insurance only kicks in after 6 months and we paid up to then.

Dunno mate if I'm really honest, but I personally don't think insurance covers "minor injuries".

Take Andre for example, his ankle practically bend in half, but he wasn't out for 6months?

Who knows.

I suppose we could get by with one if Gbamin recovers that's a big IF though. RB would be good as well but I am wondering how much we have. Maybe if we move Kenny?

Im working on the assumption that Delph, Gomes, Gmblammo, Iceland and Davies will all still be here.

Whereas at RB we have a 45 year Coleman and Kenny who has hardly played at a level above DAS SPL.

Outs will determine everything this summer and most of those are hard, hard sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.