Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt mind us looking at a mix of signings this year. Perhaps one or two complete unknowns from S America, a couple of old lags on free's and a couple of up and coming championship/relegated starlets. A monolithic approach to transfers is just like mono-agriculture, one blight and everything is destroyed

I agree. I remember saying a couple of windows ago we needed some snidey players who rough up the oppo and complain about everything, i.e a Diego Costa type. We’re too nice, we’re Everton.

100% this, where are our bastards who will put a shift it every game and get angry about performances like today? Need a modern day Big Dunc or a Gravesen even a Cahill, how many out there today have pride in the club or shame at the way we played?

100% this, where are our bastards who will put a shift it every game and get angry about performances like today? Need a modern day Big Dunc or a Gravesen even a Cahill, how many out there today have pride in the club or shame at the way we played?
how many of today's squad would be considered to be future ambassadors for the club? Bainesy?

Yesterday exposed the issues we had in our squad. We urgently need recruitment in the central midfield and centre back positions first. It’s unfortunate that Mina and Holgate are injured. Running with Coleman, Keane & Digne as our back three spells disaster.

It was refreshing to hear Coleman saying it today and it shying away from the fact he was wank also. An he is right carlo aint gonna stand round and watch that rubbish served up each week. He doesn't trust these players one bit and thats why he's trying to defend more then anything else. Hopefully the list is already on brands desk of who is gone. Pickford and siggy are thr two first out for me followed by Delph

I massively agree about Pickford and Siggy, they are the two I suspect would be top of the "troublemaker" list and I would put Delph third but obviously think his influence is probably diminished by the fact he is made of glass and barely plays.

Obviously all conjecture, but based on their on field antics and professionalism (Delph on instagram raises alarm bells rather than his on field antics) I would put these near the top. Only worry about Siggy is Carlo putting him in his 3 to eventually be top managers a few weeks back.

We're realistically gonna need around £100 million at the minimum this summer to really push on.

For me:

CF: Belotti: £25 million + Kean
LW: Everton Soares: £25 million
CM: Allan: £25 million
CM: Sangare/Hojberg: £20 million
RW: Lozano: Loan
RB: Emerson: £15 million
CB: Thiago Silva: Free

Unlikely to happen like but thats the sort of business we should be looking at.

Sell/swap as many of Kean, Bernard, Iwobi, Kenny, Delph, Davies, Siggurdsson, Besic, Sandro, Tosun, Dowell, Pennington who have no future at the club and shift the wages for the new breed coming in.

If we go over FFP slightly let Uz give us a dodgy sponsorship deal in time for next season to see us over the line.

Won’t your source confirm or deny any of these stories or is he breaking legs somewhere?

Utter CM bubbles!

McKennie now more than ever just for having a backbone and some snide - plus being able to go box to box. Silva. Gabriel or some other CB. Allan or some other CM. IDGAF if those are the only four signings.

Holgate is the only one that plays this way and its why we love him

McKennie now more than ever just for having a backbone and some snide - plus being able to go box to box. Silva. Gabriel or some other CB. Allan or some other CM. IDGAF if those are the only four signings.

I applaud your patriotism mate but Weston McKennie isn't the answer to our problems. Bang average at best. Defo no stand out in a poor S04 team.

Silva past it.

Gabriel and Allan...... who really knows? Could be more expensive flops ! Although of the 4 mentioned its these 2 that would prob improve side the most. In my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.