Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it was up to me I'd pay whatever it takes to get Adama Traore in this team...he's a perfect fit for us and would take our attack to a whole new level. We sorely lack that pace and creativity going forward - Richy and DCL's numbers would be even better if they had the sort of service he'd provide, especially on the counter attack. Then 2 strong, athletic midfielders - steer well clear of luxury players like James and Coutinho who don't fit into the side. IMHO 3 top class players this summer will do us, and a few youngsters for the future on the cheap. Clear out more garbage like Sigurdsson and Sandro to whoever will take them.

If it was up to me I'd pay whatever it takes to get Adama Traore in this team...he's a perfect fit for us and would take our attack to a whole new level. We sorely lack that pace and creativity going forward - Richy and DCL's numbers would be even better if they had the sort of service he'd provide, especially on the counter attack. Then 2 strong, athletic midfielders - steer well clear of luxury players like James and Coutinho who don't fit into the side. IMHO 3 top class players this summer will do us, and a few youngsters for the future on the cheap. Clear out more garbage like Sigurdsson and Sandro to whoever will take them.

Adama Traore would cost £100m and already plays for a team better than us so cease this immediately.

Thiago Silva
Ross Barkley
James Rodrigues
Allan
John Stones

Pull the trigger Carlo.

Pull the trigger:
- In the transfer market
- Out the back where no one can hear the shot sound the little rat.
- In the transfer market
- Save a bullet here, but I’m not fussed unless it’s a bargain, which it won’t be.
- Use two on him... double no

(Metaphorical shootings... I don’t want to kill them, obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.