Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a couple of Schalke games over the last couple of months. I would not even be considering signing any of their players. An absolutely atrocious football team.

We've been an atrocious football team for a while. Doesn't mean i'd bin off or refuse all of our players.

Gems can be found in struggling teams. Look at Gana.

Can't say I've ever watched Allan.

Is he a presence in the midfield? Or more of a playmaker?

Allan is boss but at 29 we aren’t signing him.

I imagine we can get Rabiot at 25 years of age cheaper and would have the ability to sell him in 3:4 seasons for more than we bought him.

Allan is boss but at 29 we aren’t signing him.

I imagine we can get Rabiot at 25 years of age cheaper and would have the ability to sell him in 3:4 seasons for more than we bought him.
But you shouldn’t buy players on the basis of making a profit.
Yes if you buy a young player and he becomes a great player a few years later. And either wants to join a club challenging or we get an offer we can’t refuse that’s different. Like Lukaku. Stones and probably Richarlison in a couple of years.

I don’t know a lot about either player, only what I’ve read about them. And Allan seems the more aggressive, which is what we need. And Rabiot is similar to Gomes. Technically great but not a great defensive player or the type of player who will run through a brick wall.

And with huge issues thrown in. If him or His mum spit their dummy’s out after a year. We won’t be making a profit on him. Most likely a loss.

To play 442 we need A aggressive hard working Midfield, so that is more Allan for me. signing younger players, because they may have a sell on value is not a recipe for success.

Who does Napoli's owner think he is? No CL revenue next season, COVID crisis and hes knocking back €30 million bids for a 29 year old who is out of the managers plans.

Simple pull away from negotiations and watch them come crawling back towards the TW deadline day willing to take whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.