Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACTIVATE: YANKS

Yank activated. McKennie is a very aggressive trackler in the middle, who Im pretty sure never pulled out of a tackle in his life. He has some major snide and major attitude, and gives it pretty good. Hes almost a box to box because hes eager to get forward(and Schalke have had him further forward at times), but doesnt have the finishing and creativity yet. Hes more of a midfield engine, with pace and aggressive tackling, hes eager to get forward but only scores and assists now and then.

If we want more goals out of the central midfield, hes unlikely to provide that. But if we are looking for just aggressive defensive cover thats what his specialty is. But that link sounds really made up and is basically "He wants to go to England, and here are two English teams that exist".

Yank activated. McKennie is a very aggressive trackler in the middle, who Im pretty sure never pulled out of a tackle in his life. He has some major snide and major attitude, and gives it pretty good. Hes almost a box to box because hes eager to get forward(and Schalke have had him further forward at times), but doesnt have the finishing and creativity yet. Hes more of a midfield engine, with pace and aggressive tackling, hes eager to get forward but only scores and assists now and then.

If we want more goals out of the central midfield, hes unlikely to provide that. But if we are looking for just aggressive defensive cover thats what his specialty is. But that link sounds really made up and is basically "He wants to go to England, and here are two English teams that exist".

He looked the only one of Schalkes midfield players to have some drive the past few games.

Not sure how good he is, like Kenny its hard to tell surrounded by sub par players and a dodgy coach.

How is he on the right? Only ever played left when I’ve watched him.

Hes played both sides in the past. Rapid isnt he but no idea if hes progressed as a couple of years ago he was linked with £60-80mil moves

I like McKennie a whole bunch but the management has been so bad at Schalke that I don't really know if he can play one position very well.

Just on bailey again, 23 in august which is the same age as Richarlison, Holgate and DCL.

Im a big fan of building up that 21-24 age group with quality players.

Makes a lot of sense for us financially as well as the core group expanding so from 3 to 7 years time we would be looking at the group being around their peak. That also makes sense for us as it will take 3 more summers to really build this into a consistent top 4 squad.

Schalke has been absolutely garbage since the restart, that's a no from me.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.