Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently we restructured the deal in 2019 so that he could go on loan to emmen for 2 years, so his contract now doesn't expire until end of 2021

still on book technically until end of 2021 season but he will be on loan at emmen and we will still pay a percentage of his wages

Good deal that

Was an Atlanta United season ticket holder their first two seasons. Watching Kaka was the only redeeming part of the OCSC matches
It was hard to watch if you like proper footie. It was cheap enough to kill an afternoon and go out in Orlando for the night. It's only an hour drive from where I live, so we'd just spend the night in Orlando. That said, it was really hard to watch. I keep renewing my 4 season tickets since I have had them since the inaugural season.

No mate, at 1 point he was by far the best player on the planet, now granted he wasn't a GOAT for as long as the boy Messi and CR7 have been, but I struggle to think of anybody recently that stayed at the top for as long as those 2 have.

Yep. His debut season at Milan

No mate, at 1 point he was by far the best player on the planet, now granted he wasn't a GOAT for as long as the boy Messi and CR7 have been, but I struggle to think of anybody recently that stayed at the top for as long as those 2 have.
Those two, Pele, maybe Maradona although I think his run was a bit shorter. That's pretty much the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.