Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/exclusive-everton-race-to-sign-garbett/

Linked with 2 young lads today
Man City linked with Matt Garbett too.

https://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/man-city-set-sights-on-signing-everton-wanted-striker/

Didn't seem long ago at all I was watching him play for the club I'm with, on our local park.

Definitely not at Richarlison’s level and hasn’t been as good this season, I still think he’s a little suspect defensively.

I don’t expect many to agree with me. And all things Being equal I wouldn’t sell, was just thinking if money is tight this summer and If someone came in with a big offer.
I think the big teams who want left backs both being in for Chilwell and not Digne is just another sign of where we put our players and where other clubs do. Digne has been decent and is a decent player. He was and has never been "the best LB In the league" as some stated. In fact, if we had Chilwell, we'd no doubt be saying the same thing. No one is paying anywhere near 50 mill for him.

I’m not sure about Zouma, he’s right footed and I don’t think he’s that great on the ball, I still think we will target a left footer.

On a separate point and this is for everyone, with the rumours of Chelsea and city wanting chilwell, if one of them came in for Digne at 55mil say. Would you sell? I personally would I know it would mean us buying a RB, CB and now a LB, but I think it would go a big way to sorting out ffp and letting us spend this summer.
For £55m I’d sell him twice. I like him but he’s not even close to being worth that.

he was part of a really good football academy. Based very much on European stuff. Very heavy on technical skills, possession based football. I read somewhere that the step up to the league he was in was tough as it was more physical, but something he can work on. If we signed him i doubt he would make a first team appearance for a couple of years, not the kind to jump straight in IMO

Had a great first season. Decent but not so good this year. Always looks like something is troubling him. Hope he gets back to last season's form
I think he's been largely the same player just in a team that isn't functioning as well, with CBs and a midfield that do less to support him and with the absence of the stunning goals that were always likely to be rarer this term.

55m though? That's a big number. I doubt he would go for that given Chilwell's got the English hype and the weird ability for Leicester to name their price and have everyone agree that it is fair.

Had a great first season. Decent but not so good this year. Always looks like something is troubling him. Hope he gets back to last season's form
I just can’t deal with how badly he phoned it in against Liverpool’s under 18’s side. The way he was terrified and played against a 16 year old just showed me why he was moved on from every big club he’s ever played for.

Loan with an option to buy for £15m would be okay, but i do think we need a really spectacular centre back to go with what we've got. He's just at the same sort of level as what we have atm and we would go nowhere fast with him. We'd just be going around in circles for the next five years with signings like this as our first choices
Thiago Silva it is then

Status
Not open for further replies.