Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably increased his wages too. Now for the months long injury sustained in training

....he hit the ground running when called upon this season and might have been unlucky to lose his place when Digne came back. Ancelotti has a big fan club on here and I can only presume Ancelotti wants to have Baines available. available.

i can see why he’s been offered an extension, he’s a model professional. There’s nobody obvious to step-up from the Academy, so another LB would have to be purchased.

Digne is first choice, Baines is a terrific back-up in the short-term.

@Eggs I know you dread when the time comes but I absolutely cannot wait (Of course if you decide to do it) for you to bring out the transfer rumors :) I love waking up with a large coffee reading all the news and following links

....it’s genuinely great that so many posters from around the globe enjoy those summaries. Collating the rumours takes about an hour and I endeavour to have them ready for 7am, but its time to pass the baton and let somebody else have a go.

I never really minded doing them on my summer holidays but I now have more commitment minding or taking my gorgeous granddaughter to nursery. Granddaughter no2 is due in mid-July.

Volunteers please step forward.

Any young foreign player would have to be mad to join us, we have a history of buying and quickly disposing of them sometimes without even playing, recently the likes of Tanashaj, Onyekuru and Vlasic, you can go back further to Dier, Mustafi etc. Kean May end up being the most expensive of the lot.
Off the top of my head I can’t think of one young foreign player who was successful here.
Tarashaj should never have been bought. He will be in the lower leagues forever. Onyekuru we couldn’t get a permit, not really a fair comparison. Vlasic hated Allardyce and rightfully so. Kean will get his chance if he stays.

....he hit the ground running when called upon this season and might have been unlucky to lose his place when Digne came back. Ancelotti has a big fan club on here and I can only presume Ancelotti wants to have Baines available. available.

i can see why he’s been offered an extension, he’s a model professional. There’s nobody obvious to step-up from the Academy, so another LB would have to be purchased.

Digne is first choice, Baines is a terrific back-up in the short-term.
I m not really that bothered. Would prefer someone younger myself. But as you say if carlo wants him that's ok with me. Was being flippant about the injury in training. We get news like this then we usually get bad news soon after. Part of being an Evertonian.

....it’s genuinely great that so many posters from around the globe enjoy those summaries. Collating the rumours takes about an hour and I endeavour to have them ready for 7am, but its time to pass the baton and let somebody else have a go.

I never really minded doing them on my summer holidays but I now have more commitment minding or taking my gorgeous granddaughter to nursery. Granddaughter no2 is due in mid-July.

Volunteers please step forward.
I will help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.