Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood why we always play Gomes so deep. He has a really good eye for a pass, he'd DEFINITELY be a better option in a more advanced position than a waste of space like Gylfi.

I don't have any opinion of Gblammo. You can't have any opinion of a player who literally has played for about 100 minutes for us. But for any player to be out a year...I just don't have a good feeling of that...
I suppose it maybe due to the fact that you appear to get more time on the ball if you play deeper.
He’s fairly decent with his passing
I take your point though as in tight situations he has decent feet and can feed passes through etc

I'd be delighted to get him, though with the takeover talk coming out of Newcastle I'd be really surprised if we did. That being said, meant to be good friends with Gibson, who may have put in a surprising good word?

We seem to be targeting players with 12 months on deals or those out of contract. It's a smart play from Brands, particularly this summer where iney is tight, and clubs may have to let players go at a fraction of the cost and cant hoard them.

Weve seen this lad, Hojberg, an Argentinian right back all linked who have just 12 months. We obviously bought Kean last season. It's a smart ploy from Brands really.
Hes crap the sort of player who'll be playing for Preston in a couple of years time

The transfer rumours show no sign of any significant reduction in rumoured transfer fees. The sport of football remains awash with money and competition between clubs remains as competitive as ever.

The talk of massive reductions / lower transfer spending was wishful thinking from notorious mingebags like Daniel Levy.

The transfer rumours show no sign of any significant reduction in rumoured transfer fees. The sport of football remains awash with money and competition between clubs remains as competitive as ever.

The talk of massive reductions / lower transfer spending was wishful thinking from notorious mingebags like Daniel Levy.

You'll only know if it was truthful or wishful thinking when signings are actually made.

Status
Not open for further replies.