Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could comfortably put together a team out of the players we have been strongly linked with this summer.
At the moment I doubt there is not much serious transfer negotiations happening.
I think the prices that the selling clubs will want and the buying clubs are prepared to pay will just be too great.

Until there is greater clarity about finishing last season, about when football can restart and about how much each club has potentially lost then it is difficult to know what level prices will reach..

A lot of the suggested Everton spending is based on the supposition that we will be spending money invested by Alisher Usmanov and there is no real basis for this.

I like Bernard skilful player. But not physically strong enough for this league. Think this is why Carlo didn't play him at away games. Are Roma offering money as I saw an article earlier saying they want to offload kliuvert and get Kean from us on loan. Don't know much about this Everton but a lot of cash for someone who hasn't played in Europe
They have his old Donetsk manager at Roma, so maybe some truth in it.

Why is nobody talking about Milot Rashica?

I knew I'd heard that name somewhere before...I signed him for my Football Manager Everton team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505-162524.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505-162524.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 123
I saw this, but then thought arent we banned from signing Academy players, there might be some loophole though like with Branthwaite.
Isn’t the ban signing players FOR the Academy, so young lads under sixteen, players like the lad from Stoke and BRAITHWAITE are ready to sign professional contracts.

Isn’t the ban signing players FOR the Academy, so young lads under sixteen, players like the lad from Stoke and BRAITHWAITE are ready to sign professional contracts.

Isnt he in Stokes academy though, it might change if we offer him a pro contact though - im not sure - i remember Brantwaith had already signed as a pro at his last club - the ban is up in Nov as far as i know.

Yep that's the case.

Not sure if the caps were just accidental but his name really is Branthwaite.
Not sure why the lad’s name came up in capital letters, I started with capital B then the rest of his name came up the same way,I tried it four times before I left it the way it was coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.