Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teun Koopmeiners at Alkmaar who were linked to has a touch of Koeman about him..

In the good sense, as in the player...not the person.

Just seen that link. Could see him and Allan being brought in if Gylfi, Schinderlain and Delph get booted.

Him and Gbamin can both play box to box, DM or CB.

So i think they would compete for one spot and then Gomes and someone else for another.

Also as koopmeiner is left footed he could act as backup to Gabriel if he signs too.

Him and Gbamin can both play box to box, DM or CB.

So i think they would compete for one spot and then Gomes and someone else for another.

Also as koopmeiner is left footed he could act as backup to Gabriel if he signs too.
He looks a talented player, like you say he has played centre back. And has played left midfield in a 3.

Lukaku was lazy as balls.
We didn’t play a high energy pressing game under Martinez or Koeman. We generally didn’t engage the opposition until they crossed the half way line.

There would’ve been no point in Lukaku running around like a mad man if no one had been instructed to press or back him up. It would’ve just been Rom running around closing down while the opposition back 4 passed it around him.

In terms of the tactics we played as a team while he was here I think his work rate was very reasonable.

Rom is the best striker we’ve had in the premier league era. His record backs that up. Would love to get him back.

The one complaint you could possibly make was him talking to Belgium journalists while on international duty. But at the same time he was perfectly entitled to talk about his future. He signed for us permanently at 21. It was a safe bet he wasn’t going to end his career with us.

Coutinho is/was a player that as Brazilian Media and Bayern Media said ' when things are going great his a super star but when the other team is in charge totally disappears as weak mentally " He was a 4 flash goals and missing half the season at redshite and for his wages and cost we don't need him ! Take James Rodriquez instead will be cheaper and more reliable and a REAL world football superstar ;-) just under the elites of Ronaldo , Messi and Mbappe
Why then is he available for transfer?
Why do Bayern or Madrid not want him?

bolasie says hi

I’d take Bolasie over Siggurdson any day of the week. Siggurdson is the worst player I’ve seen in blue. Slow in body and in mind, awful touch, abysmal attitude, requires the whole team built around him and is still anonymous. Terrible terrible player.

Status
Not open for further replies.