Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really want Kenny to be an option for us. I don’t want another repeat of the thing we do where we keep the long serving player when they’re long past their sell by date and then replace and persist with someone who’s not quite good enough before buying someone who is good enough years after we should’ve done in the first place.

Last edited:

I think there's been some bluster from Woodward initially. However I saw a report in The Times saying they could now no longer afford the package for Harry Kane. I'll be frank, I think there is a risk they lose a lot of sponsors through this, and revenue is massively down when football isn't on. Thats before the Glazers loss of revenue kicks in.

My advice would be wait and see. They are ostensibly the richest and best run club in the league, with the biggest cals reserves. However I don't see them spending masses of money. We will see though.

I don't think they'll be able to help themselves, I feel like they will think that's boring and try and offload pogba as well as a few others to raise a funds, just so they can make a marquee signing.

I don't think they'll be able to help themselves, I feel like they will think that's boring and try and offload pogba as well as a few others to raise a funds, just so they can make a marquee signing.

Demand is collapsing though. They will not make anywhere near what they thought from selling players.

Best case for United is they buy young players and squeeze a lot on costs.

Some twitter rumour (everyone’s favourite) from some Brazilian? ESPN chap saying we’ve had a bid knocked back for a 17 year old called Gabriel Veron from Palmerias
Probably jarg but how boss would it be to actually pluck the Brazilian wonder kid for not crazy money after they’ve made their move to Europe already

seems like he can play left right center.

how are we going to get work permit for a 17years old?

Apparently we bid £12mil and they wanted double.

Him and Reinier seem to show were after young Brazil talent.

Do we know what the work permit situation will be post Brexit?

Non European so the same I imagine?

Status
Not open for further replies.