Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

That man Gabriel all over the papers today

Still the biggest issue we have in the next transfer window is getting shot of players who are holding us back. Tosun and Cocu can just be released. We need to find buyers for Snids, Siggs and Walcott, they are on big wages and are not earning them. While it pains me greatly to say it I would also let Baines go, he could get a couple of years in America to round off a brilliant career. Niasse is another to exit.
Getting rid to those would free up a big chunk of wages and allow us to bring in fresh talent. There are a few more I could think of that could be sold but to sell 75% of you first team squad might be a tad radical.

Still the biggest issue we have in the next transfer window is getting shot of players who are holding us back. Tosun and Cocu can just be released. We need to find buyers for Snids, Siggs and Walcott, they are on big wages and are not earning them. While it pains me greatly to say it I would also let Baines go, he could get a couple of years in America to round off a brilliant career. Niasse is another to exit.
Getting rid to those would free up a big chunk of wages and allow us to bring in fresh talent. There are a few more I could think of that could be sold but to sell 75% of you first team squad might be a tad radical.

There is rumour CP still want him after he has recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.