Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Cologne-Schalke yesterday, and Kenny was atrocious. The Cologne right-back, on the other hand, was fantastic.

Having also went to the Dusseldorf-Hertha game on Friday, I'd be a bit wary of buying players from the Bundesliga; I was surprised by how soft it was (I think there was only one yellow in each game).

For anyone saying that CM isn't a priority after today really needs to understand just how easily that match was for the taking had we a decent midfield. Not even an excellent one, just a decent one. Davies was fine in the second half but we have literally no depth.
The whole midfield. The wingers were far from good enough as well and that includes Bernard when he was on. Throw in Iwobi not settling in and looking to fit those spots at all and that is just as much a priority. We need better ball winning in the center and creativity on the flanks. The forwards are beyond set.

The whole midfield. The wingers were far from good enough as well and that includes Bernard when he was on. Throw in Iwobi not settling in and looking to fit those spots at all and that is just as much a priority. We need better ball winning in the center and creativity on the flanks. The forwards are beyond set.
I've no idea why Ancelotti keeps putting Bernard in the right. He's a very good player on the left. Gylfi fn Sigurdsson is a crap player no matter where you put him, why are we moving others to accommodate him?

I have access to Wyscout where i work which is what most of the clubs use for players, i have seen videos of Gbamins games for FC Mainz (not highlights, the full games) he is a very average player who can do a steady job 6/7 out of 10 type. But the amount of people on here who seem to think he is going to come in and save our midfield coz he is some sort of world beater, wow you are in for a shock because he so isn't that, not by a long way.

I don't believe you, unless you are single guy over 30 living in your Mums basement and play World of Warcraft

Last edited:
I've no idea why Ancelotti keeps putting Bernard in the right. He's a very good player on the left. Gylfi fn Sigurdsson is a crap player no matter where you put him, why are we moving others to accommodate him?
Yeah makes no sense to me. The only thing I can really come up with is he wanted a CM in front of Baines to help out.

Yeah makes no sense to me. The only thing I can really come up with is he wanted a CM in front of Baines to help out.
Which, again, wasn't Sigurdsson. He was ALWAYS drifting inside. So many times Baines got the ball and I quickly looked around to see who was near him, Sigurdsson was almost always in the middle of the pitch.

Which, again, wasn't Sigurdsson. He was ALWAYS drifting inside. So many times Baines got the ball and I quickly looked around to see who was near him, Sigurdsson was almost always in the middle of the pitch.
You're preaching to the choir. I don't see why he's playing 90 minutes in games against decent sides. I'm just trying to find some explanation.

I don't believe you, unless you are single guy over 30 living in your Mums basement and play World of Warcraft
That's up to you, I work in sport science at a University, that is how i have seen it i have access to it. Not sure why you have to be such a t*** about it and can't seem to handle the fact others may have seen Gbamin play before.

Status
Not open for further replies.