Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immobile is 30 this year, No OAP's please.

Sorry Zat.

We need a balance you cant have too many kids in a team - having the odd 29/30 year old to provide experience is essential.

You dont see the Kopites moaning when Milner gets in their side do you.

To many owners from what I have read
It would be a complicated deal
I think from the rumours and the presumptuous club related tweet, that we tried for him but it was too complicated to do before the window shut. I would not be surprised if he rocks up in Summer.

I think if we are prepared to do such complicated deals then we might get some serious resell value at a minimum. Risky business though. Soares I think may be worth it.

So you've seen into the future at what dcl has achieved at 30? Also quite a feat for immobile to only have played 26 more games in that time. Oh and are these starting appearances for dcl.... Stick to fm

No but we need a top striker NOW especially if we qualify for Europe. Absolutely no way we will achieve anything with our current forward options - DCL is inconsistent and Kean just isnt good enough at the moment. The less said for Tosun & Niasse the better.

I thnk we are looking to player trade lads so here is how i see it, the following players i think will leave this summer unless they are offered a new contract and one will look to strengthen.:

Outs:

Gylfi will leave unless he signs a new deal, 20-30 mill

Tosun could leave hopefully to Palace for 20 mill.

Schneiderlin will leave unless he signs a new deal for 10 -15 mill

Walcott will leave unless he signs a new deal for 10 -15 mill.

Any thing else we can get for youth players and the Besics, Boalase's and Sandros of this world is a bonus.

Ins:

Do we need a number 10, if we are playing 4-4-2?

Do we need a replacement for Tosun with DCL, Richarlison and Kean?

We could do with another body in midifeild. Maybe we dont if Gomes and JPG are fit.

We could do with another body at center half.

We could do with another body at right midfield.

We might need another body at left back if Baines does not sign a new deal.

We have a decision to make on Sibide, do we sign him and player trade him for Kenny or keep Kenny?

So potentially, we need a center midfielder, center half, right winger and decisions to be made at left back and right back.

Thats how i see it at the moment.

Last edited:
I thnk we are looking to player trade lads so here is how i see it, the following players i think will leave this summer unless they are offered a new contract and one will look to strengthen.:

Outs:

Gylfi will leave unless he signs a new deal, 20-30 mill

Tosun could leave hopefully to Palace for 20 mill.

Schneiderlin will leave unless he signs a new deal for 10 -15 mill

Walcott will leave unless he signs a new deal for 10 -15 mill.

Any thing else we can get for youth players and the Besics, Boalase's and Sandros of this world is a bonus.

So do we need a number 10, if we are playing 4-4-2?

Ins:

Do we need a replacement for Tosun with DCL, Richarlison and Kean?

We could do with another body in midifeild. Maybe we dont if Gomes and JPG fit.

We could do with anther body at center half

We could do with another body at right midfield.

We might need another body at left back if baines does not sign a new deal.

We have a decision to make on Sibide, do we sign him and player trade him for Kenny of keep Kenny?

So potentially, we need a center midfielder, center half, right winger and decisions to be made at left back and right back.

Thats how i see it at the moment.
Thats where the big money needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.