Theo Walcott*
Bolaise*

ST
Rico

Moise Kean
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sandro*
Tosun*

This is the squad we will end the season with.

I think we NEED :

1 First team RB
1 back up LB
1 First team CB
1 First team CM
1 First team RW
1 back up LW

Lets be having you, the players marked with an * should be moved on as a matter of urgency.

1 of the RB should also be moved on, would probably make more sense if that was JJK at this point, but lets see what happens.

Removing Tosun, Niasse, Martina, Baines, Sidibe from our current 25 leaves us with 5 spaces already nevermind if we move on a few others like you suggest, so this summer should be great in terms of clicking my mouse on transfer news and youtube videos. Then there's the u21 players we could sign on top. Should be a good summer if Ancelotti can make his mark on the squad.

RIGHT, lets do this :

Manager: Carlo Ancelotti

GK
Jordan Pickford
Jonas Lössl
Virginia

RB
Séamus Coleman
Jonjoe Kenny

LB
Lucas Digne

CB
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane
Mason Holgate
Pennington*

DM/CM/AM
Gylfi Sigurðsson*
André Gomes
Fabian Delph
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Tom Davies
Morgan Schneiderlin*
Dowell*
Besic*
Connolly*

Widers
Bernard
Alex Iwobi
Theo Walcott*
Bolaise*

ST
Rico

Moise Kean
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sandro*
Tosun*

This is the squad we will end the season with.

I think we NEED :

1 First team RB
1 back up LB
1 First team CB
1 First team CM
1 First team RW
1 back up LW

Lets be having you, the players marked with an * should be moved on as a matter of urgency.

1 of the RB should also be moved on, would probably make more sense if that was JJK at this point, but lets see what happens.
2 First team CM. Thank you for not including a striker.

2 First team CM. Thank you for not including a striker.

Well im happy with Gomes and our new fella, with the others to step in when needed, we of course have no idea what Gmblammo is, but if hes not fit for purpose than we probably need another. I pondered a Striker, is 3 enough for 2 spots for a whole season? Maybe not.

Keep:

DCL
Richy (unless someone bids Neymar money)
Kean
Bernard
Gordon
Gibson
Digne (unless someone bids Maguire money)
Sidibe (buy clause)
Holgate
Mina
Kenny
Gomes
Gbamin

Sell or Loan:

Everyone else including Davies. Who I haven't completely written off but would massively benefit from a loan away from the area. He's too comfortable and relaxed, doesn't have the snide needed to succeed in the CM. A loan to a top division side facing a relegation scrap would so wonders for him.

Well im happy with Gomes and our new fella, with the others to step in when needed, we of course have no idea what Gmblammo is, but if hes not fit for purpose than we probably need another. I pondered a Striker, is 3 enough for 2 spots for a whole season? Maybe not.
I think we can make it work with 3 if we aren't in Europe. I say 2 CMs that way we actually have the option of going to 3 in midfield.

Keep:

DCL
Kean
Bernard
Gordon
Gibson
Sidibe (buy clause)
Holgate
Mina
Kenny
Gomes
Gbamin

Sell or Loan:

Everyone else including Davies. Who I haven't completely written off but would massively benefit from a loan away from the area. He's too comfortable and relaxed, doesn't have the snide needed to succeed in the CM. A loan to a top division side facing a relegation scrap would so wonders for him.
So we would need to buy 11 players for a 23 man squad

All joking aside though, we should really start putting plans in place to move the following players out of the door permanently as soon as is feasibly possible in the summer:

Bolasie
Sandro
Besic
Pennington
Tosun
Walcott
Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin

With the wages saved after getting rid of even just 4 or 5 of that 8, leaves us in a much healthier place in terms of FFP without losing any quality from the squad. Culling players should be a priority from day 1 of the window.

apparently it was this season.... bolasie to wow carlo in pre season " he's a top professional lets play him"

Keep:

DCL
Kean
Bernard
Gordon
Gibson
Sidibe (buy clause)
Holgate
Mina
Kenny
Gomes
Gbamin

Sell or Loan:

This is just madness.

Stones not even in the squad today and badly out of favour at City, think we should definitely look at him in the summer. Ship Keane out and have Mina, Holgate and Stones for our back line. Definitely think it's an option to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.