Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thnk we are looking to player trade lads so here is how i see it, the following players i think will leave this summer unless they are offered a new contract and one will look to strengthen.:

Outs:

Gylfi will leave unless he signs a new deal, 20-30 mill

Tosun could leave hopefully to Palace for 20 mill.

Schneiderlin will leave unless he signs a new deal for 10 -15 mill

Walcott will leave unless he signs a new deal for 10 -15 mill.

Any thing else we can get for youth players and the Besics, Boalase's and Sandros of this world is a bonus.

Ins:

Do we need a number 10, if we are playing 4-4-2?

Do we need a replacement for Tosun with DCL, Richarlison and Kean?

We could do with another body in midifeild. Maybe we dont if Gomes and JPG are fit.

We could do with another body at center half.

We could do with another body at right midfield.

We might need another body at left back if Baines does not sign a new deal.

We have a decision to make on Sibide, do we sign him and player trade him for Kenny or keep Kenny?

So potentially, we need a center midfielder, center half, right winger and decisions to be made at left back and right back.

Thats how i see it at the moment.
I think there will be a few surprises going out in the summer. Tom Davies maybe, Keane as well. Kenny if the price is right.

I think we definitely need one centre mid, maybe 2. Gbamin is starting from scratch next season, so it’s not as if we can count on him every week.

Also at Napoli, Ancelotti played a midfielder in one of his wide positions in his 442. So I don’t really see 2 wingers playing that often. Injuries have affected his team selections. But we’ve seen him do this with sidibe playing infront of Coleman. Though obviously that’s not a perfect solution.

I wonder if he will try for Fabián Ruiz from Napoli, would cost a few quid. But a left midfielder who has played wide for Napoli. And someone on right side who’s more of a wide forward, who will offer a much bigger goal threat than, Walcott, Bernard & iwobi. I know the latter 2 don’t play on the right, but was mainly speaking about our wide players in general.

Why is this still a thing, he's a complete cart horse. Our fans love him because he scored a header against us.

He’s a Silva type midfielder but can’t see Ancelotti going for him. He’s always valued proper footballers Pirlo Modric Kroos Verrati in his teams. Doucoure was definitely a Silva type enforcer that he saw as essential to his preferred system.

I think there will be a few surprises going out in the summer. Tom Davies maybe, Keane as well. Kenny if the price is right.

I think we definitely need one centre mid, maybe 2. Gbamin is starting from scratch next season, so it’s not as if we can count on him every week.

Also at Napoli, Ancelotti played a midfielder in one of his wide positions in his 442. So I don’t really see 2 wingers playing that often. Injuries have affected his team selections. But we’ve seen him do this with sidibe playing infront of Coleman. Though obviously that’s not a perfect solution.

I wonder if he will try for Fabián Ruiz from Napoli, would cost a few quid. But a left midfielder who has played wide for Napoli. And someone on right side who’s more of a wide forward, who will offer a much bigger goal threat than, Walcott, Bernard & iwobi. I know the latter 2 don’t play on the right, but was mainly speaking about our wide players in general.

Tom Davies is an interesting one, arguably from a business point of view a deal out is very, very tempting. Carlo doesn't seem to fancy Keane, despite what he says, that could be an interesting one, he cant be happy about that himself. That said we would need two centre back then.

I thnk we are looking to player trade lads so here is how i see it, the following players i think will leave this summer unless they are offered a new contract and one will look to strengthen.:

Outs:

Any thing else we can get for youth players and the Besics, Boalase's and Sandros of this world is a bonus.

Ins:

as much as I agree them players need to go, them figures are a million miles away to what we could get

Tosun will go for about 10m if we're lucky and he has a decent spell at palace

Gylfi will go for about 10-15 if we are extremely lucky

morgan maybe a couple of mill to a team in france

Walcott, be surprised if anyone wanted to even pay money for him ( most likely go out on loan if we wanted him gone )

big problem with all these is the fact they are all on roughly 100k a week and aren't very good

as much as I agree them players need to go, them figures are a million miles away to what we could get

Tosun will go for about 10m if we're lucky and he has a decent spell at palace

Gylfi will go for about 10-15 if we are extremely lucky

morgan maybe a couple of mill to a team in france

Walcott, be surprised if anyone wanted to even pay money for him ( most likely go out on loan if we wanted him gone )

big problem with all these is the fact they are all on roughly 100k a week and aren't very good

Not sure i agree there mate, Tosun has an option in his loan deal with 20 mill to make it permanent, Gylfi full pelt can get double figures goals and or assists historically, always a market for that.

Maybe you are right on Scnederlin, but pace is always marketable and i think we would get ten on Walcott.

Anyhow we are all guessing.

We've had horrible luck with injury at center midfield mate, im in two minds whether we need to go into a market for one, if Schneiderlin leaves, we have JPG, Gomes, Davies and Delph, is that enough to be going on with. Maybe we are a bit short in an anchor role.

I would be a big fan of Ndidi at Leicester, he would be a very good signing not that we could get him though, he will go on to one of the CL clubs. Its no accident Leicester have tanked a bit during his injury.

ndidi is an excellent shout. His stat is consistently within reach of what Gana did for us.

He will be my number one choice but it will be very difficult.

Outs:

Ins:

Do we need a replacement for Tosun with DCL, Richarlison and Kean?

We could do with another body in midifeild. Maybe we dont if Gomes and JPG are fit.

We could do with another body at center half.

We could do with another body at right midfield.

We might need another body at left back if Baines does not sign a new deal.

We have a decision to make on Sibide, do we sign him and player trade him for Kenny or keep Kenny?

So potentially, we need a center midfielder, center half, right winger and decisions to be made at left back and right back.

Thats how i see it at the moment.

If we get £20m for Cenk Tosun I’ll eat a turd for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.