Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

True but if you get to a certain level you have a better chance of replacing him. Look at Dortmund and Atletico. Some of the players they've had and sold and replaced.

Oh yes if we can get a conveyor belt going that would be great, but I never underestimate our ability to Everton these things up. Also you are looking at the number 2 club in Germany and number 3 club in Spain. Our appeal isn't that far reaching and therefore we are getting the 7th/8th choice which means it's harder to keep the turnover to that high standard every time.

You can see with Vlasic/Lookman and as it stands with Kean (although hoping he improves) that it's not an easy task. Although it bloody helps when you play these youngsters we buy in. Minutes here and there never seem to work, buy them, play them and if they are not right least they have still been playing to have a value. Unlike the ones we left rotting on the bench.

Oh yes if we can get a conveyor belt going that would be great, but I never underestimate our ability to Everton these things up. Also you are looking at the number 2 club in Germany and number 3 club in Spain. Our appeal isn't that far reaching and therefore we are getting the 7th/8th choice which means it's harder to keep the turnover to that high standard every time.

You can see with Vlasic/Lookman and as it stands with Kean (although hoping he improves) that it's not an easy task. Although it bloody helps when you play these youngsters we buy in. Minutes here and there never seem to work, buy them, play them and if they are not right least they have still been playing to have a value. Unlike the ones we left rotting on the bench.

Yeah but before this, off my head, weren't Dortmund in massive financial problems and the likes of Sevilla, Villareal and Valencia ahead of Atletico? I am probably wrong on that as I don't follow either league closely.

On the point about Lookman and Vlasic, both cost what 10m? And we made a profit from them? Jury is out on Kean but I bet a lot of Italian clubs would be queuing for him if we called it a day with him.

I would be tempted to bring him back and make him play for us... even if he never gets a game.

He seems to be calling the shots since his transfer, he wants to play in Spain but we have been forced to subsidise his wages for three years already.
Let him stay at Everton or accept a lesser deal in Spain if he wants to get there so badly.

The problem is mate this is the first club that's ever shown interest in taking him on a perm.

Hes scored like 5 goals in the last 3 seasons.

There are French claims of Napoli wanting a €100m double deal for Victor Osimhen and Gabriel Magalhaes. However, in Naples the figure is put at €65m for the Lille pair. €40m Osimhen and €25m Gabriel. Quite some distance

I would be tempted to bring him back and make him play for us... even if he never gets a game.

He seems to be calling the shots since his transfer, he wants to play in Spain but we have been forced to subsidise his wages for three years already.
Let him stay at Everton or accept a lesser deal in Spain if he wants to get there so badly.
Can’t see Valladolid subsidising much of his wages. Another costly error from Steve Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.