Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even if there is money, i don't see the problem with people thinking we haven't. It's better than everyone thinking we have a bottomless pit and getting ripped off like we have done in the past few years. And especially so with the FFP spotlight being shined on us.

The important thing is what we do, not what people speculate we might do. Misinformation can be a powerful tool if used right.

I don't see how anybody can know what the window will hold for anybody this summer.
If the season is finished then at least the television money will be secured.

If the financial situation at Everton is dire then why have there been no cut in players wages and all other employees continued to be paid.

I just don't believe anything until I hear it from official sources.

My own opinion is that we will spend money but maybe less than was planned before the pandemic.
I think our recruitment policy is dependent on getting players out of the club and off the payroll.
What is also not known is by what amount transfer fees will drop if at all.

Esk banging the no money drum
tumblr_m5i82qs3yg1rr7wnno1_400.jpg

People keep saying that, but nobody will ever match the billions Sky offer, Sky cant and wont allow it to happen, cos when it does they go under.

Sure Amazon have the money, but they dont have the desire to get into a bidding war.

Not sure how you would know that mate, but maybe ask yourself why they would go to the trouble of comandeering all the Prem xmas fixtures last year? Just to p*ss on Sky's bonfire?

For £80pa Amazon Prime already gives people value for money with a total media and online shopping/delivery package (enough people have subscribed). Think of the 'winners' - if that's an appropriate word - in the current situation, and Amazon is top of the list.

It's the future, and Sky's expensive infrastructure is obsolete by comparison.

Hopefully we can wheel and deal. We need to off load, a few as we have a big squad we don't need. I'm sure our manager didn't come here with no budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.