Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would you pay for him though

Depends what the budget would be mate - sadly I think we'll avoid signing a CF unless Kean goes as there is way too many weak spots in the squad that needs spending on.

But mark my words we are getting nowhere near top 4 with our current forward options - regardless of what Doms fanboys try convince you.

Keep deluding yourself buddy - we'll see who's right come the end of next season.

Maybe Richarlison will have stopped begging Rom back with blue hearts by then.
Why are we waiting until then? You're wrong now. Richarlison's best spell of form has been since we moved him central. DCL has been one of the best strikers in the league since Ancelotti took over.

Why are we waiting until then? You're wrong now. Richarlison's best spell of form has been since we moved him central. DCL has been one of the best strikers in the league since Ancelotti took over.

Danny Ings has been one of the best strikers in the league this season.

Means absolutely nothing in isolation im told.

Lets see next season how many goals he scores and where we finish.

I would bet any amount of money its not in the top 6 if we dont bring in atleast 1x CF.

Danny Ings has been one of the best strikers in the league this season.

Means absolutely nothing in isolation im told.

Lets see next season how many goals he scores and where we finish.

I would bet any amount of money its not in the top 6 if we dont bring in atleast 1x CF.
I don't think we will get top 6 either. But guess what? It isn't our good players fault.

If he was 26 it would be different. Young players are supposed to get better and DCL has steadily improved year on year. It's what you want and expect.

Aye but I've said for a while now you cant start raving and laughing at folk who previously wrote him off based on 3 months.

If he continues scoring once the league restarts and bags near 20 goals next season then people can hold their hands up and admit he's a good player - until then he has alot to prove still.

Aye but I've said for a while now you cant start raving and laughing at folk who previously wrote him off based on 3 months.

If he continues scoring once the league restarts and bags near 20 goals next season then people can hold their hands up and admit he's a good player - until then he has alot to prove still.
But you're still writing him off. That's the difference.

But you're still writing him off. That's the difference.

Because he wastes good chances and is awful when 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Until he becomes more clinical and scores regulary over a longer period of time it only makes sense to reserve judgement based on his overall awful performances up top in the 3 years he's been at the club.

People over hype our players way too much especially if they are young - you would have thought Lookman was Ronaldo and Davies a young Scholes if you listened to some on here.

Then there is Cafu Kenny.

From someone who laughs at those who massively rate Bernard despite his average output its funny how you cant see the hypocrisy.

Hate it whenever the John Stones shouts come out. He was garbage in the final season under Martinez, had the concentration levels of a fly. Has not improved one iota under the best coach in the world but so many hipsters love him because he passes it 10 yards. Get a grip we need defenders who dominate our third of the pitch like Van Djik and Laporte do.

Status
Not open for further replies.