Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he has factually only scored goals in the center. Yes some of it is from drifting in from out wide but if his effect is in the middle and he's poor when actually stationed wide, why are we making him go out there more? Especially if we are going to have two other players in that area? It just really isn't a sensible thing to do unless of course we are going to be playing 4-3-3 but that brings in a whole new set of questions that will take multiple years to answer. The whole thing is so weird.

But you cant have your cake and eat it mate.

Richarlison is begging for Lukaku to come back - which in essence means he's either happy to go back out wide or he wants Rom / a top class CF in to partner him - meaning DCL on the bench.

So playing devils advocate and assuming Rom or another 1st choice CF was to come in - would you rather DCL on the bench with new CF / Rich up top or DCL / new CF up top and Rich out wide?

But you cant have your cake and eat it mate.

Richarlison is begging for Lukaku to come back - which in essence means he's either happy to go back out wide or he wants Rom in to partner him - meaning DCL on the bench.

So playing devils advocate and assuming Rom or another 1st choice CF was to come in - would you rather DCL on the bench with new CF / Rich up top or DCL / new CF up top and Rich out wide?
But he isn't. And as long as you're pushing this narrative the entire thing is disingenuous.

But he isn't. And as long as you're pushing this narrative the entire thing is disingenuous.

Of course he is- you wouldn't see Salah begging for Suarez to come back on twitter would you? Because their front 3 is top class and they are going places.

We are on the otherhand are 12th and you have one of our 2 strikers asking our former top class striker to "come home"

The only one being disingenuous is yourself to suggest Richarlison is just doing it for the laughs which would be weird considering they never played as team mates together...

So in the scenario I mentioned - what would you prefer?

Of course he is- you wouldn't see Salah begging for Suarez to come back on twitter would you? Because their front 3 is top class and they are going places.

We are on the otherhand are 12th and you have one of our 2 strikers asking our former top class striker to "come home"

The only one being disingenuous is yourself to suggest Richarlison is just doing it for the lolz.

So in the scenario I mentioned - what would you prefer?
Your scenario is a fantasy.

OK mate - I'll pretend that Richarlison hasnt on two occasions asked Rom directly on twitter to "come home".

Im sure he thinks DCL alongside him and 1 goal a season Kean and Tosun in reserve will fire us into the CL spots lol :coffee:
If you pay attention to Richarlison's twitter you know that isn't serious. But sure keep going on about how he's openly crapping on his teammates on twitter. I'm sure you're right.

If you pay attention to Richarlison's twitter you know that isn't serious. But sure keep going on about how he's openly crapping on his teammates on twitter. I'm sure you're right.

If you worked in a pair with someone and your work colleague was asking his former partner on numerous occasions to "come back" I think it means you aint as good at your job as his former co worker was mate.

Another Brazilian on the way. Available on a free transfer. Reckon that's the defence sorted ha

Only Arsenal player I would go for if the price was right would be Lacazette - gone stale for him at Arsenal and think he would suit a 442 well rather than being 2nd fiddle to Auba.

Would obviously depend on if they could keep Aubameyang though.

If you worked in a pair with someone and your work colleague was asking his former partner on numerous occasions to "come back" I think it means you aint as good at your job as his former co worker was mate.
Good edit because you knew the second part didn't make sense. Shame you didn't figure it out about the first.

Good edit because you knew the second part didn't make sense. Shame you didn't figure it out about the first.

Keep deluding yourself buddy - we'll see who's right come the end of next season.

Maybe Richarlison will have stopped begging Rom back with blue hearts by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.