Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stek 30k
Garbutt 25k
Martina 30k
Baines 40k
Niasse 60k

The out of contract players are all on smallish wages.

Its the likes of

Tosun 60k
Bolaise 70k
Snides 120k
Sandro 105k
Besic 40k
Iceland 120k

That we REALLY need to shift.

710k a week in wages for players, Baines aside, that we really wouldnt miss.

Of course we could add others, but the above players could all probably leave the squad and wouldnt need replacing.

The likes of Keane, Walcott and others would.

Baines is on 65 grand ;-( Too costly for a back up unless he accepts serious wage drop

I didn't quote prices, but it's likely that prices will be depressed this summer, could we pick them up for £15m each?

For me midfield is by far our weakest area, sign those three and it's arguably one of our strongest.

I'd stick with our current front three so nothing spent there.

In defence we need a RB, Coleman won't be leaving and I'd leave JJK at Gasprom for another year, I reckon we'll go for a young English player, Brands was reportedly interested in Jayden Bogle from Derby last summer since then we've taken their head of recruitment, so could see us going back in for one of the players he brought through, probably not too expensive, £10m maybe?

We need a CB, Gabriel and Todibo are both linked, Gabriel was original being discussed at £30m but it looks like we're trying to renegotiate the price, Todibo being reported at £17-20m.

Not sure what we'll do with the Keeper, probably stick with Pickford for another year.

What's that then? about £75 m total which could be paid possibly over the length of the contracts rather than upfront, that's before sales, it would be our lowest outlay since Mosh took over.

From a sales point of view I keep hearing that player values have reduced by 30%, so from an FFP point of view we may be able to reduce the amotised value of the players we want rid of by 30% which should help shift then.

I think we're quite rich but I don't think the above is too excessive, 5 players in for circa £75m is feasible, we'd need £15m in sales to balance the books for FFP if we pay the fees over 5 years.
Sheeeeeit

Theres a lot of evidence:

Not to mention your own doom mongering.

Interesting now what prices Sporting set for their players...

I never said players wouldn’t be available for less I just suggested we have no evidence yet the players you mentioned would be available for less.

I never said players wouldn’t be available for less I just suggested we have no evidence yet the players you mentioned would be available for less.

Interesting as there have been multiple reports that Emerson, Todibo and Gabriel will all go for far less than their January valuations.

Various media and agents have also reported that Allan and Rodriguez will also be unloaded at discounted rates.

So at this point your just wumming.

Interesting as there have been multiple reports that Emerson, Todibo and Gabriel will all go for far less than their January valuations.

Various media and agents have also reported that Allan and Rodriguez will also be unloaded at discounted rates.

Until this turns to "did go" and not "will go" I'm not WUMing and we're both just speculating.

Considering we're meant to have bid £30m for Gabriel I don't know how these are reduced values.

Actually just did a quick browse to see what numbers the media are reporting for the players you want for £100m:

Gabriel £30m - https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...alhaes-to-be-ancelottis-first-signing-for-30m
Tonali £52m - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ady-offer-52m-plus-players-Sandro-Tonali.html
Emerson £20-30m - https://sempreinter.com/2020/05/06/...ona-owned-real-betis-full-back-emerson-royal/
Todibo £25-30m: https://www.football-espana.net/202...ttle-for-barcelona-defender-jean-clair-todibo
Ihattaren £20m - (Can't link paper)

I did a couple of articles on the main page outlining what might happen with prices. I think a reduction of 50% is not wholly unrealistic. Sure people may sit on assets but it's not like people dont need cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.