Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take Bolasie over Siggurdson any day of the week. Siggurdson is the worst player I’ve seen in blue. Slow in body and in mind, awful touch, abysmal attitude, requires the whole team built around him and is still anonymous. Terrible terrible player.
You didn't see Brett Angel, Tony Thomas, Klaus Thompson and Mitch Ward then

I’d take Bolasie over Siggurdson any day of the week. Siggurdson is the worst player I’ve seen in blue. Slow in body and in mind, awful touch, abysmal attitude, requires the whole team built around him and is still anonymous. Terrible terrible player.
Whilst he's a very poor player who needs to be sold this is definitely OTT. Worst player you've seen? He's not even the worst player we have.

Keane: £20 million
Kean: £25 million
Kenny: £10 million

£55 million notes there Brands - what you gonna do with it lad?

I don’t see Kean being sold, despite his indiscretion, unless the club get a too good offer not to give up, such as the rumoured makeweight to get a cheaper deal on Allen and Lozano

I don’t see us getting £20m for Keane either, even with English premium and unless Schalke come up with a financial play we won’t be getting £10m for JJK

Whilst he's a very poor player who needs to be sold this is definitely OTT. Worst player you've seen? He's not even the worst player we have.

who is worse than him? Before you say Niasse or Martina I’d much rather see either of them in the 11 than this utter invisible no mark.

who is worse than him? Before you say Niasse or Martina I’d much rather see either of them in the 11 than this utter invisible no mark.
You've already managed to name 3 worse players that are still on our books and, assuming that this season isn't your first, you haven't even begun looking at some of the junk we've had historically.

Just because you'd rather see them doesn't make them better players. Hence one plays in the PL and the other two can't get a game for the reserves.

The only reason Siggurdson plays is because we have to somehow claw back some value on him and all our other midfield options are injured. At one point Siggurdson and Davies were our only two fit midfielders.

There’s been bad players sure, players who are poor on the ball, lazy, don’t try, slow etc. I’ve never seen a player though who has been as anonymous as him or when they do get on the ball, be so slow in both thought and touch that even just retaining possession is a battle for them. All that from a bloke worth 40 million.

I’d say he’s certainly our worst value for money signing in our history and in my opinion ( which everyone is fine to disagree with) he’s the worst player I’ve seen in blue and in my eyes certainly the worst in this squad.

When you consider some of the other midfielders that people have said were bad players, ask yourselves if they’d be utterly mugged off by Liverpool’s kids, if they’ve been consistently on the end of 4,5,6 goal batterings.

The only reason Siggurdson plays is because we have to somehow claw back some value on him and all our other midfield options are injured. At one point Siggurdson and Davies were our only two fit midfielders.

There’s been bad players sure, players who are poor on the ball, lazy, don’t try, slow etc. I’ve never seen a player though who has been as anonymous as him or when they do get on the ball, be so slow in both thought and touch that even just retaining possession is a battle for them. All that from a bloke worth 40 million.

I’d say he’s certainly our worst value for money signing in our history and in my opinion ( which everyone is fine to disagree with) he’s the worst player I’ve seen in blue and in my eyes certainly the worst in this squad.

When you consider some of the other midfielders that people have said were bad players, ask yourselves if they’d be utterly mugged off by Liverpool’s kids, if they’ve been consistently on the end of 4,5,6 goal batterings.

Didn't read. Martina and Niasse are worse football players than Gylfi. Obviously.

come on ... he’s not the worst player you’ve seen in blue. He was crap last season or this season whichever you want to call it. However he’s not even the worst player on our books, sandro, bolasie , coco all worse by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.