Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah missing the point we haven’t got a single player who can create to even 30% of what James can do.

Seems a few are forgetting how bad we Were when we got hold of the ball
We had no basis to build attacks on with Allan and Daucoure either.

If we lose all 3 I agree we are up the creek without a paddle. But for now, let's just enjoy that all three are playing and swatting aside teams.

Todibo looks more likely I would think, it's really a bit of a punt but that's the nature of the loan market at times.

I think Chelsea look likely to leave us hanging again, so I hope we don't facilitate them.

I was not impressed with him anytime I have seen him with Schalke but you would have to preface that by saying he was playing in an overall very poor side.

I usually back any signing we make, and at least give them a chance.

Todibo looks more likely I would think, it's really a bit of a punt but that's the nature of the loan market at times.

I think Chelsea look likely to leave us hanging again, so I hope we don't facilitate them.

I was not impressed with him anytime I have seen him with Schalke but you would have to preface that by saying he was playing in an overall very poor side.

I usually back any signing we make, and at least give them a chance.

Wonder if we go in for him on loan and end up with someone else as well.

Loads of Emerson shouts on here, when we’re we last linked to him via a credible source?
It's a shout that ignores the reality that he is on loan at Betis, if he was to join another club Barcelona would have to pay Betis 9M€. So on top of the 11M€ initial fee they paid, plus the 9M€ they would have to give Betis, they would want a profit, as his market value has rocketed since they signed him. So 30M€ would seem a decent point to start negotiations...

A very predictable link/transfer - I wouldn't be convinced on Todibo. He is 20 without really any run of games behind him.

Obviously depends what funds they have left and were to allocate. Maybe a loan to cover us now, and buy next summer but our defence will likely be the next area we look to invest in like we just have with midfield.

really think we should have been looking at it this summer myself. Look we all knew how bad our midfield was, but we had plenty of numbers there imo to get by if we only bought one of allan or doucoure. We messed up massively by not getting a centre back last summer. Yeah branthwaite has come into the fold, but he shouldn't be 4th choice just yet. Still think we need an experienced centre back there as our numbers are horrific in that department, especially now with injuries and gibson gone.

The reality is, we might find it hard to get rid of delph or davies or both so we now have so many midfielders for 2/3 spots and really 3 and a half centre backs. I would have preferred us to have targeted 1 mid and 1 CB first and then maybe get doucoure, for example at a later date if we managed to offload a load.

??????????
DUNK?! MATE?
we already have dunk
he's called Michael Keane
The stats are very impressive, he could do a job.
Screenshot_20200923_103008.jpg

Plus Carlo likes this type of player as we've seen with Keanes new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.