Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so he still picks up alot of niggles which means he cant be relied upon to stay fit most of the season.
Coleman? Other than a leg snap he is rarely injured in footballer terms
I think we would take £10mil for him if we had another right back lined up
How much are Schalke rumoured to have offered? Apparently it was no where near our valuation

Coleman? Other than a leg snap he is rarely injured in footballer terms

How much are Schalke rumoured to have offered? Apparently it was no where near our valuation

Schalke haven’t got a penny to their name.

They are on verge of financial meltdown (if my German is alright at reading), so there’s no way they’d go for him.

But a team like Hoffenheim, Hertha he’d be Handy for.

Schalke haven’t got a penny to their name.

They are on verge of financial meltdown (if my German is alright at reading), so there’s no way they’d go for him.

But a team like Hoffenheim, Hertha he’d be Handy for.
Im
Sure there’s a quote from their manager that we’d asked for far more than they could even contemplate

Any ideas whats caused said financial meltdown?

Meltdown may be strong, but they’ve had to sell off the players because they are hugely in debt and under significant pressure.
The term they’re using is “potentially life threatening”.

Just googled and their billionaire backer pulled out, having given them a champions league budget, so they’re stripping their assets.

Meltdown may be strong, but they’ve had to sell off the players because they are hugely in debt and under significant pressure.
The term they’re using is “potentially life threatening”.

Just googled and their billionaire backer pulled out, having given them a champions league budget, so they’re stripping their assets.

Got you mate. Sorry wasn't trying to queery the term, just wondered how they'd ended up in trouble. That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.