Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina + Arias + James as the trifecta...

Arias on loan would be good...we can do better for permanent though.

Also, this is a steal for Todibo €15mil

Only seen him on YouTube and he has the pace and physique we're looking for, but everyone on here says he's crap. And as you know, youth is no excuse

I wonder if we can take him on loan with an option to buy. He can then cover the injuries and Carlo can get to work with him for 12 months and see if he can make a defender out of him.

Only seen him on YouTube and he has the pace and physique we're looking for, but everyone on here says he's crap. And as you know, youth is no excuse

I wonder if we can take him on loan with an option to buy. He can then cover the injuries and Carlo can get to work with him for 12 months and see if he can make a defender out of him.

Hes not crap. I reckon he would make a decent all round centre back...but i think he would rotate with coleman 2 seasons till colemans contract expires then (if coleman leaves) he drops to backup and we need to sign a rb again.

Id rather we signed someone better than coleman or who can be better in a year or two

Let's wait and see what happens then, also i can't say i want Zaha here better options out there for the money.

I won't want Zaha either. But christ Zaha plays a far more critical role for Palace than Jota ever did for Wolves. Jota plays second fiddle behind Jiminez, Traore, Neves and going forward it would have been Podence. Zaha plays alongside Ayew, Wickham, Benteke and James Mccarthy/ur.

Posted this earlier...nonsense.

Roma loaned then punted Florenzi to PSG (he was linked with us to). They have Santon, Karsdorp and Peres all right backs.

PSG have Kehrer, Dagba and the aforementioned Florenzi.

So hes named 2 teams with 3 right backs each...

...and us. Sounds like hes trying to attract offers

Koulibaly is the better player, but is 4 years older. Don’t know why we’re having this conversation, we haven’t got the money for either though.

All true, Romagnoli is a leader and an organiser though which we lack and someone who would be a fan favourite as hes hard as nails while also being a great player

Status
Not open for further replies.