Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

Did you not see what happens when he became more centra yesterday?

We need options and the ones off the bench for RW well there isn’t any deemed good enough already

because that’s the tactics, because he starts RW does not mean he’s glued there. He floats on to find space, the same as Richarlison on the left

on the attack we set up as a 2-3-5, options everywhere

Mbappe went for €145mil 2 years ago. Also he was signed from Monaco, not a team in our league with money.

Today his fee would be a lot higher.

You asked me what his value would be and where he would play...Barca, Atletico, Real...

£120-150mil. Id be surprised if we sold at the lower end.

We could replace those players though...14 out and 3 or 4 in.

Kenny out and we can replace easily.

Really? Thought hes mostly LW.

AQUILANI. Interesting to see if we get some with Ancelotti
Mbappe went for that and Monaco sold to their direct rival and basically surrendered the league , they also get top money for their players. They sold to PSG who are the very definition of over spending

Seen him live once and he was really good and probably the only bottle job who wasn’t terrible at Anfield. You’re right though that Bayern game was awful for him
I think Barca had 11 awful players on the pitch that night. Something is fundamentally wrong at that football club and I hardly think Koeman with his style of management is the man to address that.

Agree with most. But Nkounkou is all.left foot. Think he could play every position down that left side. Got it all, great left foot,. Very tricky and very athletic. Just not sure about playing him as a right side player
I don't believe he could play right back or right wing back. However he is still young and a lot of players with his physical qualities start as full back but develop to become a winger, as with Gareth Bale.

Many left footed wingers play from the right hand side because it enables them to cut in on their favoured foot. I would like us to look at Nkounkou in training in this role and see how he takes. Maybe even try him out in that position in some U23 games.

I like the look of this kid what I've seen of him so far.

Lads, James is staying RW

suck it up

It is worth noting that he won the Golden Boot at the world cup, playing behind the front two in the 10 role, so clearly excells in that position.

There is probably the same chance of Richy playing all season up top in a front two as there is of Rodrigez being stuck in one position. Difficult to predict given that Carlo likes tactics in the game and also not knowing if anyone else is coming in, IMO.

I don't believe he could play right back or right wing back. However he is still young and a lot of players with his physical qualities start as full back but develop to become a winger, as with Gareth Bale.

Many left footed wingers play from the right hand side because it enables them to cut in on their favoured foot. I would like us to look at Nkounkou in training in this role and see how he takes. Maybe even try him out in that position in some U23 games.

I like the look of this kid what I've seen of him so far.
After 10 mins of that Salford game I thought this lad has all the attributes to be a winger. Strong and fast, athletic, good on the ball, very tricky.
Be interesting to see what Carlo does with him

Dele Alli being offered out by Spurs. Would have been all over tha tuntil seeing all or nothing where Mourinho's first judgement is he is lazy. Say what you want about Mourinho but he never tolerates lazy players.

Position games played goals assist

RW 162 25 33
LW 96 15 20
ST 43 14 8

There his main stats for the 3 positions he's played the most in his career.

Personally I'd think that if (that's a big "if") we did get zaha we would rotate richarlison and zaha from left to right threw out the game.

Goal or assist every 3 games isnt bad for Palace but hes their focal point...not sure hed have that affect for us as 'one of a selection'.

Mbappe went for that and Monaco sold to their direct rival and basically surrendered the league , they also get top money for their players. They sold to PSG who are the very definition of over spending

Yes but were talking about 2 years ago. Mbappe is better than Neymar and Neymar went for €220mil because he came from a bigger club and that was the fee demanded.

Do you think its likely Mbappe goes for €120mil today? No, and thats why comparing his fee now to 2 seasons ago when looking at richarlisons valuation makes little sense.

Semedo going Wolves always thought he was good when I’ve seen him play would have had him here.

Still can see us getting two before thewindow ends.

Would have loved him at Everton. Quality player. But we haven’t got the money to be spending 35m on a right back.
He was hilarious in that Bayern game, one of the worst individual performances I’ve ever seen.
Seen him live once and he was really good and probably the only bottle job who wasn’t terrible at Anfield. You’re right though that Bayern game was awful for him

Where have you guys seen that? Hes class...amazing business moving Doherty out and getting Semedo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.