Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferencvaros Besic loan (posted above)
Huddersfield Lossl + Gibson
Fleetwood Connolly
Watford Bolasie
Palace/Saints Walcott
Kenny Norwich
Kenny is going nowhere this window imo. I think it’s obvious that Carlo has decided to give him the season as competition for Seamus. His squad number is a clue like.

If Tomori isn’t in the squad then we can probably say he’s on his way.
Yup, just double checked and he wasn’t in the squad against Brighton which is telling. However they did have Rudiger and Azpi as the defensive subs which would be more him being down the pecking order rather than being protected from injury pending a transfer. Either way, it has to be a positive boost for us. He’s either bang in talks and being withdrawn due to that or he’s just not in Chelsea’s plans and can force a move
Long way of saying, it’s on

Yup, just double checked and he wasn’t in the squad against Brighton which is telling. However they did have Rudiger and Azpi as the defensive subs which would be more him being down the pecking order rather than being protected from injury pending a transfer. Either way, it has to be a positive boost for us. He’s either bang in talks and being withdrawn due to that or he’s just not in Chelsea’s plans and can force a move
Long way of saying, it’s on
There is also speculation that Rennes want him on loan as part of the Mendy deal.

If porto get a percentage from the next sale banfield get a percentage of that, and so on
Let's see if I've got this straight. Monaco get a percentage of whatever Madrid get. They then have to give a percentage of that to Porto, who in turn have to give a percentage of that to Banfield

Yeah mate that’s fine am happy with the signings but I am looking at injuries and so forth our squad as a whole isn’t good enough.

We just can’t rest on our laurels and let the signings be in vain.

I do get though we need to shift a lot of deadwood on.
They're not in vain if they improve the team. Seems like a fair few on here expect Carlo to sort out the mess he inherited in one window. Imo, that's ridiculous.

There is also speculation that Rennes want him on loan as part of the Mendy deal.
It will tell Frank a lot about his mental toughness if he has that choice to make, the easy option is Rennes the hard option is us, is he willing to roll his sleeves up or does he want to be guaranteed a starting place

Status
Not open for further replies.