Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....it’s really is about the ‘type’ of player he is. He’s a very pacy, powerful and dominating CB. Chelsea might have a few in that category and he misses out. We have none and need one.

Tomori is raw, it might be a factor why he doesn’t play ahead of Zouma. I actually think he might have more potential than Zouma, but you don’t get time to develop at a club where they want proven over potential.

He’s the type we need, he’s not the type Chelsea need. He’s not the finished article.

But we have 2 young players of our own who arent the finished article.

But we have 2 young players of our own who arent the finished article.

....I’d say Gibson nor Branthwaite are nowhere near that ‘type’. This feller is rapid, a Rolls Royce. I think he might already be a full international but might have that wrong. He may have been Derby’s player of the season when they missed out on promotion.

I like Gibson lots but think Branthwaite might have leapfrogged him in the pecking order. One might eventually challenge the first team but we’ll still need a Tomori type alongside if we’re to progress.

....I’d say Gibson nor Branthwaite are nowhere near that ‘type’. This feller is rapid, a Rolls Royce. I think he might already be a full international but might have that wrong.

I like Gibson lots but think Branthwaite might have leapfrogged him in the pecking order. One might eventually challenge the first team but we’ll still need a Tomori type alongside if we’re to progress.

No indication that Chelsea are willing to loan, if they do I doubt they stick a buy clause in.

But if he's impressive for us we just do what we did for them with Zouma.

No indication that Chelsea are willing to loan, if they do I doubt they stick a buy clause in.

But if he's impressive for us we just do what we did for them with Zouma.

...agree, but if it helps us in the short-term it’s surely worth it. Chelsea can only play X1, so if they recall him it’s fine. it’ll give us time and funds to get somebody of that type in for next season.

...agree, but if it helps us in the short-term it’s surely worth it. Chelsea can only play X1, so if they recall him it’s fine. it’ll give us time and funds to get somebody of that type in for next season.

Brands has tried 2 summers on the run to get him, so of course I'm happy to do whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.