Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fella on Sky who linked us to Bailey has never called a single transfer in his life for the record.

So I'm gonna wait for an actual source before I watch vids.

Him and his sidekick have got to be the biggest pair of tits on TV.

I've never heard so much crap spouted as those two manage to do in 30 minutes. The one last week with Sancho was unbelievable

"it's my understanding that Utd have made a breakthrough when it comes to personal terms with Sancho"

So all Utd now need to do is make a bid and then depending on the bid it will depend if Dortmund accept that bid as they don't want to sell. But if Utd make a bid as they haven't made a bid yet, and Dortmund accept the bid even though they have no intention of selling, then it's our understanding that personal terms on offer will be offered and Sancho and his representatives can sit down and accept them. Though Sancho will have to tell Dortmund he wants to leave and in order for him to do that, Utd will have to bid on the player"

I honestly nearly volleyed in the TV listening to it.

I actually saw it as his normal game (when fit). He just had players of similar quality around him for a change

....i thought a big difference was he wasn’t exposed defensively because he had cover behind. It allowed him to be a bit more expansive and get further up the pitch. Having the safety net of Allan and Doucoure allows the players to play. Blend.

I've never heard so much crap spouted as those two manage to do in 30 minutes. The one last week with Sancho was unbelievable

"it's my understanding that Utd have made a breakthrough when it comes to personal terms with Sancho"

So all Utd now need to do is make a bid and then depending on the bid it will depend if Dortmund accept that bid as they don't want to sell. But if Utd make a bid as they haven't made a bid yet, and Dortmund accept the bid even though they have no intention of selling, then it's our understanding that personal terms on offer will be offered and Sancho and his representatives can sit down and accept them. Though Sancho will have to tell Dortmund he wants to leave and in order for him to do that, Utd will have to bid on the player"

I know what your saying, they are so annoying, they make out they are ITK and right away as soon as I hear, " Its my understanding" I reach for the remote. Smarmy, irritating, pure thrush.

Bailey's a left-footed right winger who cuts inside, I had thought.

I think I'd rather get a right footed left sided player (one of the reasons I'd take Zaha), keeping James on that right side, which worked so well yesterday. But then, how many games do we seriously expect James to be fit for? Maybe a better alternative than Walcott will be needed for that side.

Them lot on that programme are the cringiest set of beings i've ever seen on telly in my entire life, they even beat the likes of love island and geordie shore.

we actually don't need a right winger if we're gonna play the formation we did yesterday, Plus Walcott is still an acceptable rotation player.
RB and multiple outs is a great window.

Status
Not open for further replies.