Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be fair

But I dont want to sell

Its a tough 1 for me, the lad hasn't been given a chance and when he has he's taken it.

But you had Dunc hauling him off, somebody he still works with daily, you have all the lockdown bull and you have a player who left Juves bench to join 12th place Evertons.

He still has loads of potential, but I would probably take our money back and roll again at this point.

My feeling is that we have a young lad who probably wants to go home.

Appreciate it’s just an opinion, but why do you assume he’s “deeply unhappy”? Has some quote actually been attributed to him? Granted his body language doesn’t look great, but then you look at Richarlison week in week out and he‘s generally walking around with a face like a bulldog licking p1ss from a thistle... and he’s loving life (ish)...

given the money we’ve spent we need to see if a new look midfield plus Ancelotti can get him going...

No mate, I'm basing my thoughts solely on a feeling I have.

Im wrong 99% of the time.

Its a tough 1 for me, the lad hasn't been given a chance and when he has he's taken it.

But you had Dunc hauling him off, somebody he still works with daily, you have all the lockdown bull and you have a player who left Juves bench to join 12th place Evertons.

He still has loads of potential, but I would probably take our money back and roll again at this point.

My feeling is that we have a young lad who probably wants to go home.

You could be right, but Carlo said he would stay so we'll see what happens

We need to get our money back to even consider a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.