Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we did actually only get James for the £12m BBC say, that means we’ve spent roughly £50m. There was talk of £60m we had to spend because of FFP (but I still don’t understand what is going in with that), so we could probably afford another outlay signing and Tomori on loan.

you have an utterly bizarre posting history consisting of about 95% posts slating DCL. Including in completely unrelated threads

Why R u mad bro?

images
What's the unrelated threads pal and I played football when I was younger to a decent standard and watch Everton home and Away I would like to think I'm a good judge of a footballer don't get me wrong I would love him to score over 20 goals a season just can't see it.

NO I brought up top 6 to bring some perspective to your statement.

DCL probably is around 15th ranked striker in the prem but the vast majority of those better play for Sky 6
So you don't want a better striker who could possibly get us into a top 6 spot then I do but if your happy to accept mid table mediocrity with your 15th ranked striker I despair.

Isn't that the deal sky claimed was happening last year before it was rubbished?

Palace are signing Batshuayi as well. And Tosun is recovering from an ACL.

Sounds unlikely to me.

Swap McCarthy for Besic, but yeah.

I can't see it happening.

Maybe it's been mooted, suggested in preliminary talks or whatever, but can't see it.

(orders Zaha '14' shirt)

Status
Not open for further replies.