Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for Brands to pick up some obscure, never heard of player from Eastern Europe or South America for 5m who turns out to be worth 5 times that in a season. This is what I expected and all we seem to be getting is hugely obvious players we could pick ourselves. C'mon Marcel, surprise us lad

Had you heard of Branthwaite before he signed?

Doucoure Allan Gbamin - monster midfield.

Jamez to sit at the top of the diamond to provide el magico.

Rico and Kean slotting the golazos.

We seemed to have moved on from James. It will be interesting come late September though, if Coutinho/James haven't moved, that you can acquire such players for pennies on the pound and if we have a late dash at either?

Those 3, plus Gomes look very different to the options we had before. It works to the assumption Gbamin can recapture form (I am really a doubter in that) but any combonation of those 4 players, is so far ahead of Davies, Sigurdsson, Delph and Schneiderlin who we had to plod through most of the season with.

Doucoure with Allan and maybe Gomes in the middle with Richarlison, DCL/Kean and maybe someone like James Forrest up top would make us a different proposition entirely I think
CrispGlumBunting-max-1mb.gif

If we sign Allan and Doucoure they will probably become our first choice pairing. It will be interesting then to see what becomes of Sigurdsson, Gomes, Davies and Besic, who will become the back up for these positions?
Will Sigurdsson and Gomes in particular be happy sitting on the bench more often than not?

He's only just signed so obviously. Give him a chance, could be this unknown transfer you're craving.
fingers crossed eh! I think I probably should of been more specific. My mind was set on a midfielder. Either a tricky, speed demon of a winger, a Gueye type player, or a Payet.

Really hoping the interest in Rabiot hasn’t gone away. Lots of links earlier in the year.
Late loan maybe?? Or am I dreaming?

If we sign Allan and Doucoure they will probably become our first choice pairing. It will be interesting then to see what becomes of Sigurdsson, Gomes, Davies and Besic, who will become the back up for these positions?
Will Sigurdsson and Gomes in particular be happy sitting on the bench more often than not?
Could not care less about what makes Sigurdsson happy when it comes to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.