Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past 2 seasons he has been brilliant, he is 33, experience of working with Carlo, would 100% start and would be cheap enough

Would give Pickford a reason to put some effort in and maybe make him better and teach him a thing or 2

Has recently fell out with Torino owners because they are very loud, they want rid
Yeah I'd definitely take him it's just a loan to Osasuna is very strange move for someone who was in contention to be Buffon's successor and at PSG before that. I think he can still play.

Yeah I'd definitely take him it's just a loan to Osasuna is very strange move for someone who was in contention to be Buffon's successor and at PSG before that. I think he can still play.
True, the main reason is because his contract was running down & PSG wanted him to play because he won their first title under the rich owners

Im not sure Aaron Ramsey, a player who played in England most of his career and has stuggled adapting to a new country is a good example to be using.
Just had a look on whoscored and it looked like hes played well any time he starts in midfield. Would hardly say hes struggled considering Juve's options in midfield.

Just had a look on whoscored and it looked like hes played well any time he starts in midfield. Would hardly say hes struggled considering Juve's options in midfield.

For a player on 400k a week I would have expected him to nail down a place. Hes not flopped at all, but I think its fair to say he hasnt had the impact he would have expected.

Im not against Allan as such, if hes a good player and we can get him for the right price age is just a number.

I just felt Ramsey wasnt the best option to prove a point.

And Henderson is older, but minor details.

Almost certain we will sign Allan anyway.
He'll be the next Sigurdsson or Bolasie at some point. Big fee, big wages and even if he is decent he's not going to be driving us into the top 4. Just stick to the plan and actually build something.

There is also the part where he is younger by literally 12 days
And Henderson is older, but minor details.

Almost certain we will sign Allan anyway.

I said Allan was younger than both players.

For a player on 400k a week I would have expected him to nail down a place. Hes not flopped at all, but I think its fair to say he hasnt had the impact he would have expected.

Im not against Allan as such, if hes a good player and we can get him for the right price age is just a number.

I just felt Ramsey wasnt the best option to prove a point.
I was merely pointing out that both are quite good players who are older than Allan, so his age should not be considered a major factor if we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.